Bonus Chapter 3: Nagely and Kevin

Kevin's P.O.V

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I kiss her all over her face.

"Stop." She laughs. We're in my room, alone now, thanks to Nana. She got my back. She explained to my mom how we're growing and our hormones are working and we just gotta have our time. She the real MVP. "So you're just gonna lay on me?"

"I can't help myself. Your boobs are comfortable." I squeeze them and she pushes my hand away. "I love you." I stick out my lips and she pecks them.

"Love you too, babe."

"I'm gonna just sleep here."

"Noooo, I'm not sleepy. I'm too hype to cuddle right now. Let's do something."

"Nag, it's four in the morning."

"Ok, and..."

"Aren't you sleepy? You usually can't hang so." I tease her.

"We both know you always fall asleep before I do."

Nagely's P.O.V

"We both know you always fall asleep before I do." I tell him.

"They better not be doing anything sneaky in there." We hear his mom walking towards the door. We quickly shuffle around and pretend we're sleeping. "Oh wow, they're actually sleeping." Her voice faints as she closes the door and leaves.

"We did this a lot when we were younger." We laugh.

"Go ahead with your story." I face him.

"We once snuck snacks in the room and had to hide them under the blanket when my mom came. But I was laying on a chip bag and it popped so we got caught."

"You seem to have a story about everything."

"Except where we tried something sneaky and didn't get caught." He starts to crawl over me and I wrap my legs around his waist. "How about we make it the first?"