Chapter 48 -Because of our Love

.....A few days have passed since Kasumi started returning home to Famille' , i keep my decision to myself and call her...

*Ring*Ring*

*Hello ?*

"Hi Kasumi , are you busy ? Can we talk for a while ?"

*No' it's fine , what's up?*

 I paused for a while to prepare myself..

"Um...i was wondering if you'll be able to make it tonight ?....there's something i want to talk to you about..."

"....Ah!....."

Kasumi's tone suddenly becomes serious...

*....Actually i also have something i want to tell you as well Mina..*

"Huh ? , Really ?"

*Yeah , I wasn't sure when i'd be able to tell you , so..it's a good timing.*

*So ...i'll see you home , later . okay ?*

"Okay , i'll be waiting then..."

*Beep!*

I hang up as i took a deep breath...

(I wonder what she wants to talk about , she sounded so serious even...)

(S-Somehow , i have a bad feeling about this...)

I have to properly convey what i want to say to her , though i'm a bit worried of what Kasumi might want to talk about..

...And then , that night...

Kasumi comes home just after dinner

After she puts her things in her room and change into her pajamas she comes into the living room.

"...I'm Home Mina , have you been waiting long ?"

"Welcome home , no not that long..."

We exchange light words as she sits next to me ..

".....Anyway Mina , i have something to tell you..is it okay if i talk first ?"

"Sure , that's fine.."

"...thanks.." 

then she takes a deep breath..

Then she speaks decisively..

".....Um , Mina , I've decided..."

"You've decided ...?"

"I'm going to keep commuting to college from Famille'.."

"What ?"

Kasumi declares this and smiles at me gleefuly

"After all ....like I've been saying all along , i don't  want want to be apart from everyone at the Famille'...and i want to be with you Mina..."