>>Five<<

Alya's POV

||During lunch||

Nino and I snuck away from the table after seeing what a cute couple Adrien and Marinette would make. He may have just come today, but I already ship them.

I mean, who wouldn't?

We filmed them from another table where you could still hear them, and they seemed to be having fun.

I'm pretty sure that they noticed we were gone but decided to ignore it.

Now, Marinette may have not found her soulmate, but it was so obvious! Her ring started glowing rainbow as soon as Adrien came to us this morning, but she is dense so I don't blame her. Also, the gloves? C'mon, he's probably covering his ring because he was too shy. His reason for not answering a year worth of messages, I don't know, but these two are clearly the other's half.

I'm going to let Mari figure this one out on her own, and see how that unravels. In the meantime, Nino and I will do everything we can to get them together.

Soon the bell rung and Nino and I turned off our phones, walking back to class.

Adrien's POV

|•|•|•|•|Le Time Skip To Fancy Limo|•|•|•|•|
*sips tea*
Jkjk ON WITH THE STORY

I couldn't stop thinking about her.

She'd only known me for a day and already cared for me and liked talking.

When should I tell her I'm her soulmate? I think she had been looking for him/me this morning, seeing as she was looking everywhere and her ring went rainbow.

Honestly, I'm still a shy and insecure mess.

I may be a model and seem perfect, but I'm not.

My mother left us when I was 13, a few days after my birthday. The day before she left, she gave me a hug saying, "I love you, don't you ever forget that. Don't let anyone take control of your life. Live freely, or as much as you can, and keep a close eye on things around the house. You may be surprised. Be safe, Adrien." With that she kissed my forehead and snuck out of the house. Before she left, she had said that she didn't like the fame and hassle that was always around. Apparently it got too overwhelming for her and left. I still don't know what she meant by "keep a close eye on things around the house." Am I supposed to look everywhere or something? But after her departure, I cried every single day. I never forgot about that night or the other special moments we had as a family.

Two years after, I actually had found something.

A note was on my bedside table in the morning, and it wasn't there before.

I looked at the end of it, and from shock, saw that it was from my mother.

Dear Adrien,

Yes, it has been two years since we ever communicated in any way. But I need to tell you something.

When I was pregnant with you, I thought that it was only one child.

But it wasn't.

A few minutes after you were born, another one, your twin, was born. Your father didn't know and I wanted to keep it that way, so I asked the nurse to take care of him while I had you. I knew that Gabriel would want to use him as a model like you, but I don't want that. All those meetings or days I was out? I was checking on him, being there for him, enrolling him into schools with my maiden last name. Once I moved away I took him with me.

When you entered high school, I put him in the same one. Whenever he came home he'd tell me about you.

Now I know that with your father's career, you'll move one day.

But I will know.

If you do, I'll move to the same country and get you guys in the same class again.

You probably knew him as another guy, because I told him to use another name while in school.

But once you're both in senior year, he'll use his real name and you'll both know each other.

                                                                 With lots of love,
                                                                        Your mother.

Ever since that letter, I was more than curious to meet meet this twin I supposedly had.

But now, I am in senior year, and I did move.

So, I'll be waiting.

♦•♦•♦

Marinette's POV

I just got back from school in a happy mood.

Adrien is a fun guy to talk to, and I have to admit- he's kind of cute.

But I never focus on that; it's more based on the personality, which is where his face is a bonus.

I looked at my ring and it was still glowing rainbow, which meant I either still had yet to meet my soulmate or I already did.

Who could it be though?

I sighed happily from my day but the mood was crushed when I saw my book bag.

Time for dreaded homework.

××2 hours later××

Once I was done it was about to be eight o' clock, so I decided to take a quick shower.

Grabbing my towel, I went into the bathroom, took off my clothes, and prepared a hot shower. They always seem to relax me so I barely take any cold ones unless I'm sweating a lot.

I got out towel drying myself, and went to go put on some PJs. I took out a purple tank top with loose black shorts, put them on, and went to bed without a single problem on my mind.

That was until I heard a crash outside.

♦•♦•♦

Lmao I'm gonna be evil for once #SorryNotSorry

Have a nice rest of the day/night :)

Baiii