Chapter Eight

Before chapter thing:  That video is from one of my favorite YouTuber/coseplayer. She makes me smile when I'm having a hard time smiling. Thanks it.
Zane's P.O.V.
I look at the time trying to not wake Travis. He looks so peaceful. I quietly walked to my room to change. When my phone started going off in my pocket. I don't feel like talking to anyone. I clicked accept and pressed the phone to my ear.
Me: Hello!
???: Hello is this Zane Romeave (I spelled that wrong I know)
Me: What if it is.
???: I just need you to answer the question.
Me: Yes this is Zane and if your planning on hurting me or my friends I will not hesitate to fight back.
???: WOULDNT have it any other way Zane!
The person hung up and I put my phone on my nightstand and changed. I put my phone in my pocket and walked back downstairs and went to pick up my mask. 'I like you better without the mask!' He words ran through my mind like words on a paper. (I think that was right!) I put the mask back down and walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. Travis walked up to me and put his hands around my waist and head on my shoulder. "You snuck away you bastard." He said. "Are you sure you want to talk to me like that when I'm so close to a flame." I said. "You wouldn't hurt me." He teased. "No I wouldn't." I murmured. "Told you so." Travis said. My phone started going off again. I looked at the number then denied the call. Jeez what's with all this phone calls from random numbers. "Who was that." Travis said. He sounded kinda worried. "I don't know I'm kinda used to it though nothing to worry about okay." I said. "Okay." He said. He still sounded worried though. "Get some plates." I said as I turned off the stove. He put plates on the counter next to the stove. I put the food (Whatever you want them to eat.) on the plates and put them on the table. "You still looked worried Travis." I said. I could see it in his eyes he was wondering why I wasn't panicing or at least worrying about the calls. "Well it's weird. I mean your number isn't easy to guess." He said sitting down. "That's kinda the point but the people calling aren't guessing my number they are getting it from someone. I really don't care I can protect myself. Nobody going to hurt you or me. I will make sure of that." I said sitting next to him. He smiled "Okay!" He said seeming less worried.

 I got in my care to go to work. I started the car and I saw something weird in the back seat. I looked down to see a knife to my neck. "Hello zane Ro'meave." (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) The voice said. "Okay you know who I am. Now what's yours." I said. 'Wait no Gene." I said. "Correct. Look emo-boy (I don't hate on emo people to be honest I'm friends with a lot!) got smartier." Gene said. "Hey, let me ask you something." I said. Go ahead." He said. "Would you like to fight me?" I asked. "Sure." He said. I could feel his smirk from here. He moved the knife from my neck and got out of my car good. I stopped the car and walked into my parking lot. I pulled out my knife. "I'd rather just fight hand to hand." I said. "Then lets put away our knifes." He said putting his knife in his pocket. I put my knife up and walked right in front of him. "You swing first." I said. He went start for my face I ducked and dripped him. "I think I forgot to say I was taught how to fight." I said as I smirked he got up and dusted himself off. He went to go kick me in the face I grabbed his ankle. I pushed him backwards and let go of his ankle. I threw him across the street I guess I didn't see him cut my cheek. It's just a scratch I will be fine. I got in my car and drove to work.

~after work~

Okay I hate people. I threw my keys onto the coffee table and checked my phone. 2 miss calls from Garroth okay. What the hell did he need. I called him back.

Zane: You called Garroth.

Garroth:Yeah. Did you start a fight with Gene today?

Zane: Nope! I got into my car he put a knife to my neck so I asked him to fight so I could still be alive.

Garroth: Okay give me a second.

All I hurt were some crashes and curse words from the other line then.

Garroth: Okay well thanks bye baby brother.

I hung up. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Travis walked into the living room a few minutes later. "Hey Zane." He said. I jumped a little. "Hey." I said. He sat next to me. "Look your not watching ponys." He said teasing me. "You really do want to get hurt." I said. "Again you wouldn't hurt me." He said. He leaned his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist. "No I would never hurt you." I mummbled under my breath. He turned me to face him and ran his finger across the cut on my fae. "It's just a scratch Travis." I finally said. "How did it happen?" He said his voice sounding like it he was about to cry. "This morning. Gene started a fight I guess he got a hit." I said like it was nothing. "You say that like it's nothing. Like it's a daily thing." He said tears running down his face. I put my hands on his shoulders. "Travis you keep forgetting people started fights with me daily in high-school sometimes people do randomly start fights with me. It's just what people do. They hate me and I hate them." I said. He hugged me still crying. "But I don't want you too get hurt." He said through the tears. "I won't." I said as I held him in my arms.

Author note: Okay so I have been working for a long time on this. And look it's longer than other chapter. There will be parahgraphs in my chapters now. Don't like don't read. words-1046! I need a name for my readers. vote comment and share. Please read my other books. Please keep reading. Bye! <3