Homesick

I shuffled along the cold flooring of the tour bus, shivering as I wrapped my robe tighter around my body. I flicked the kettle on and started to potter around the small kitchen, looking in the cupboards in an attempt to find out where the cups could be.

Once found, I placed the cup next to the kettle and dumped a teabag into it as I waited for the water to boil unti it was ready for to be poured into the cup.

I heard a loud yawn come from the corridor and, when I looked I saw Lauren, looking half-asleep as she walkedtowards the kitchen, my eyes being drawn to the slippers she was wearing as I stifled a laugh.

"I know, I look ridiculous but they were the only slippers I could find when I was packing." She came to a stop in the kitchen and went through the same process of me in and out of the cupboards as shed looked for the cups.

"Top left cupboard near the window." I told her. She thanked me and placed her cup next to mine; she leant up against the cupboard and sighed rubbing her eyes and groaned.

"I am so not a morning person." She complained. "But, I'm sure the tea will wake me up." She laughed as she dumped a tea bag into her cup.

"So you and–" She began to say something else before a loud ringing sound erupted from upstairs. I watched as she dug her hands into her pockets and groaned again. "My phone, I guarantee you it's my mum or my brother...one or the other." She rubbed her temples before speaking again. "I just want my tea." She muttered

"Go and answer it, I'll make your tea for you." I smiled at her as the kettle continued to boil

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes I'm sure, now go and see what they want." I laughed and nudged her towards the stairs. "How many sugars?" I called after her but then soon regretted it realising the boys were still asleep only meters away

"Three please." I heard her shout as she ascended up the stairs. I giggled to myself, linking Lauren and Brad. Brad was just like her, he wasn't a morning person at all, he'd stay in bed till noon if it wasn't for mum constantly waking him up.

The kettle finally boiled so I poured the hot water into the two cups, added the sugar and then walked towards the fridge to try and locate the milk.

"Morning." A sleepy voice echoed in the kitchen making me jump slightly. I turned around to see a very sleepy Reece stood in the entrance.

"Morning." I shut the fridge door behind me. "Sorry if I woke you up." I smiled sympathetically.

"It's fine, I was already awake." He rubbed at his eyes. "Where's Lauren?" He asked me midway through a yawn.

"Upstairs, on the phone." I poured the milk into the two cups as Reece shuffled pass me.

"Oh, thanks." He whispered as he began to ascend there himself. I mixed the milk around the cup as a smirk found it's way to my lips...he totally has a thing for her.

"Ouch, get off." Came another voice from down the corridor and I instantly knew who it was straight away...Blake. I walked over to the sink and placed the spoon into the sink as the voices became louder.

"You started it!" George laughed and I heard him walk up the stairs to join Reece and Lauren. I dried my hands on one of the towels placed near the sink and looked out of the window at the view, which, was really only the back of an arena. I felt two pair of arms wrap around my waist and I slightly squirmed at the touch.

"You're cold." I smiled.

"Sorry." I turned around to face him. "Did you have a good sleep?" He questioned as he went into the fridge and dug out the milk bottle before opening it and drinking the milk straight from the carton