Chapter Ten

*Blake*

 "Make this quick," I said sitting down at my desk. "I have other things to do."

 "We were given a case but with so many of my men still down from the last mission we can't handle this one." Coyote said handing me a folder, "I can't send injured men out into the field."

 "Son of a..." I growled glancing through the folder. "This is sick."

 "Yeah," Coyote sighed. "I can't believe these kind of people are aloud to be around kids. I already told the handler that you would probably take this case."

 "I'll get some of the guys on thi..."

 "PREZ!"

 "What?" I sighed staring at the panting prospect.

 "Problem...Red and Black Skull bikes headed this way. Rake said to warn you."

 "Devil's Blood," I growled jumping up. "Prospect, there is a girl sitting at the bar put her in the church room."

 "No one was at the bar when I came through," the prospect said.

 "What do you..." I trialed off when I saw Willow standing beside Rake staring wide eyed as Devil's Blood bikers rode through the gate. I stood there frozen when I saw Killer point a gun at her.

 "What a nice surprise," Killer said and I bolted towards Willow just as the gun went off. Taking Willow to the ground I winced when I felt the bullet lodge into my shoulder.

 "Bunny, you alright?" I whispered in her ear, she nodded whimpering.

 "Look you cares for the little slut," Killer taunted as I stood up. "Pathetic really. Not good for anything but a good f*ck. One that I've missed."

 "Please," Willow whimpered and I stepped over in front of her.

 "Get out of my compound, Killer."

 "Give me the girl."

 "Not gonna happen," I growled. "You'll have to kill me first."

 "Such a tempting offer," Killer smirked looking back when Willow made a sound. "They can't keep you safe for forever, love. Let's go!"

 "I'm sorry," Willow cried out loud after a few minutes and I spun towards her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for him to come after me. Please don't make me go back with him."

 "Come here, Bunny." I sighed pulling her into my arms. "Your not going anywhere with him. The only thing he's going to do is end up dead."

 "I'll get Doc," I heard Rake say.

 "Let's go inside," I sighed going to step back only to have Willow tighten her hold on me. Looking down I smiled softly at her. "Jump."

 Willow jumped and wrapped her legs around me burying her face into my neck. Sighing I turned and walked back up to my office. Leaning back in my chair I started rubbing Willow's back as she whimpered.

 "Blake?"

 "What?"

 "Why does everyone I piss off try to hurt me?"

 "No ones going to hurt you if I can help it," I said kissing her forehead. "I promise no one will touch you if I can help it. I promise."

 Willow hummed as her breathing slowed down. Looking up when the door open I saw Doc and nodded down at Willow and he nodded walking over behind me.

 "Looks like a flesh wound," Doc said softly. "Just need stitches."

 "Thanks Doc," I sighed resting my head on top of Willow's. "I have no idea on what to do with everything that's going on."

 "You'll figure it out," Doc said. "I'm going to visit my sister from the next two weeks, if anyone needs to be patched up call Andy he'll take care of it."

 "Go," I said standing up holding Willow. "Tell everyone to not bother me until I come back down. I'm going to lay down with Willow for a little while."

 "I'll let them know," Doc nodded. "But Blake..."

 "What?"

 "Take care of her, she's a very broken little girl. Don't do what I did with my family."

 "I've been in love with Willow since I was sixteen. I'm not letting her go this time. I can't lose her this time, I'm not strong enough to go though that again."

 Walking into my room at the clubhouse I lay Willow on the bed before laying down in front of her. I smiled kissing her forehead I closed my eyes dozing off.

---

 "TANKER!" I yelled when I entered the sitting room.

 "Yeah Prez?" he asked walking over to me.

 "Have you seen Willow?" I asked worriedly, ""I just woke up and she wasn't in the room with me and I can't find her."

"Haven't seen since the incident earlier," he said. "But I can help you look for her. Couldn't have gotten far."

 Twenty minutes later Tanker ran up to me. "Found her."

 "Where?"

 "Trigger gave her a ride home and then to the airport about an hour ago. He just got back, said she gave this to him to give you."

 Grabbing the envelope I tore it open and unfolded the paper...

  Blake,

 Thank you for saving me earlier and the other day, but I can't keep having you save me. I went ahead and am going back to LA where I know I'm safe and comfortable without letting my parents find out what happened to me. I'm just scared that the next bullet you take could be your last, I can't be the reason that you end up dead.

 Tell your niece to keep practicing and she'll do really great at the comp. I'm sorry I couldn't stay and help her some more. Oh and keep an eye on David, he likes to over do himself. Could you also watch my parents just incase they go after them, please.

 There's one more thing you need to know, ten years ago when I left I had planned on waiting until you got back before leaving. You dad caught me as I was leaving the studio one night and we talked, he said you weren't going to take over the Wolves. I couldn't let you do that, its part of who you are. I'm very happy with everything you've done with protecting those who need saving. But I'm not someone you can save I'm to broken.

                                                                                                                           With Love

                                                                                                                           Willow

P.S. Don't come after me. I beg you Blake. Don't.

 "Shit," I growled.

 "Prez?"

 "Church meeting," I growled angrily. "NOW."

 "What's up, Prez?" one of the older members asked after everyone was seated.

 "As you know Devil's Blood is back. They are after my girl. I am sending ten of you on a job that should take a week to finish, the rest of you I want to know every move Devil's Blood makes. I want to know everything about them, even what they were doing before they went after Sala's old lady. I want everything you have on them on my desk and sent to my laptop. We will be having another meeting when I get back."

 "Where are you going?"

 "To bring my girl home," I growled walking out of the clubhouse. "I'm not letting you go so easily this time, Bunny."