Carried Away

POV: Vik

Warning: Vik's kink and nudity

-Begin Chapter-

I felt so warm as I woke up. A pair of arms keeping me close a warm body, naked body.

The realization cause my eyes to open wide as I took in my situation. Memories of last night came back causing my cheeks to burn but a smile to come to my face. I bet I was covered in marks from JJ. He spent a lot of time marking my neck and hip bones. It felt so good, but I kept getting frustrated. I loved the feeling of lips on my skin but just lips would never get me to where I needed to be.

I sighed and closed my eyes, wishing I could go back to sleep but the opening of a door caused me to open my eyes again. I looked from JJ's chest to the door where I saw Ethan standing there, a smile on his face.

"Hey Star." He said moving closer to the bed.

"Hey, Bear," I said, yawning. "What's up?"

"I was just coming to see if you were awake. The Cals called and were wondering if we wanted to hang out with them and Preston before they go to America."

"Yeah, I would like that," I said, sitting up and turning towards the edge of the bed, momentarily forgetting my state of undress. I saw Ethan's eyes go wide as the blanket slipped down.

"OH MY GOD!"

I looked down at myself and squeaked. I pulled the blanket back up to at least cover up my chest.

"Fuck."

"Vik, what did he do to you?" asked Ethan, reaching out to trace the marks on my neck.

"Well." I started, embarrassed.

"I may have gotten a little carried away last night." Came JJ's voice from the other side of the bed.

I looked over my shoulder at the smiling JJ as he sat up, not caring that the blanket slowly fell down into his lap, barely covering him.

"A little? It looks we threw a bunch of baseballs at his neck!" exclaimed Ethan.

"It's not that bad is it?" I asked, turning to Ethan.

Ethan, shock still all over his face, pulled out his phone and turned on his camera. He switched it to the front camera and handed it to me.

"HOLY FUCK JJ!" there were a ton of dark purple marks covering the side of neck and part of my shoulder.

"Yeah sorry, I couldn't help myself." Said JJ, not sounding sorry.

I sighed and handed the phone back to Ethan.

"It's alright," I said, turning around to look at JJ, forgetting about the sheet again. I sat up on my knees and leaned forward to kiss him. JJ responded, changing the simple peck to something more.

That's when I felt a hand slap my ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed pulling away from JJ to turn to see a laughing, bright red Ethan.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he chocked out laughing. "I couldn't help myself. Your ass is so perfect and it was just right there, begging to be slapped."

I didn't get a chance to respond before JJ pulled me closer so he could over my shoulder at my butt.

I felt his hands reach around me and grab both of my butt cheeks.

"Oi." I said, unable to fight him.

"You are right Behz, his ass is perfect. It's so round and firm." I felt JJ squeeze both of my cheeks and I wanted to moan but I bit my lip and leaned forward onto JJ's shoulder, stopping myself.

"JJ," I whispered out, my voice sounding wrecked like it had the night before.

I felt his hands still for a second before he fully removed them. I felt the smooth material of the blanket be pulled up, covering my butt up.

"Thank you," I said, kissing his shoulder.

"It's no problem Little Star." He whispered back, his arms wrapping around me, holding the blanket up. "I am sorry if I went too far."

"Nah, you are fine." I said, pulling back, looking into JJ's eyes, "I was just getting a little turned on and yeah." I said quietly, blushing.

"It's ok Vik." Said Ethan behind me, apparently having had heard me. I turned around to see him on the bed, smiling at me. "If you had gotten turned on, JJ and I would have taken care of you no problem."

"I know." I replied, the thought of both of them working to make me cum sending a shiver down my spine, "But I don't think I am ready for two of you at the same time. I think I would be too overwhelmed."

"We understand Vik." Said Ethan reaching out to grab one of my hands and squeeze it. "We will never force you to do anything before you are ready. We love you Vik."

I felt a warmth in my heart at Ethan's words. I already knew that but I loved hearing Ethan say it out loud for me.

"I love you guys too," I said leaning forward, kissing his cheek. Before I could pull back, Ethan captured my cheeks with his hands and pulled into a slow kiss, taking my breath away again. He really was a good kisser. Our kiss lasted for minutes, our tongues intertwining, Ethan leading the kiss. He was also the one to break the kiss.

As he pulled away, I was breathing hard, staring into those beautiful green eyes that he had. I could see all the love he had for me and a warmth filled me up and I smiled back at him.

"Hey, Ethan." Called JJ from behind us.

We both turned around to look at JJ, his arms still around my waist.

"Come here. Vik can you hold up the blanket? I want to do something."

I nodded, moving my hands to grab the sheet and move to the side while Ethan moved towards JJ.

I watched as JJ reached out to Ethan, cupping his cheeks. They stared wide-eyed at each other for a moment before JJ pulled Ethan's face to his. In just a breath of a moment, the two were kissing, causing the breath leave my body.

Fuck

That right there is my biggest turn-on. Watching my boys kiss. JJ and Ethan were so lost in their kiss. It was full of passion and tongue, I couldn't look away.

Thank the lord that they were interrupted by Tobi's voice.

"Holy fuck Vikk! Your neck!"

Thank you, Tobi, for the save.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Vik butt appreciation time! lol

Thank you also for the almost 1k reads in one day! I can't believe it! Also, this is chapter 40. CHAPTER 40! I wasn't planning it going on this long to be honest, granted I also didn't think it would be as popular as it is and it hasn't even been a month since I posted the first chapter. What the heck. Thank you again for all the support. It means so much to me. It really does.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.