Chapter 45:

Arie

"Mommy Asia, you're so pretty." I said.

"Are you recording me for that snap shit like Michael is always doing?" She asks noticing my phone up and towards her.

I laughed nodding as the snap ended. Michael drives her crazy snapping her when he comes over here.

"I'ma beat y'all ass." She said.

"Oh you love us. Hey Mogul." I said as he walked into the kitchen.

"What's up, what's up, what's up?" He said slapping Asia's butt before opening their fridge.

"Why you ain't sitting, ya feet don't hurt carrying that big ass stomach around?" Mogul asked me.

"My big self don't got the energy to be struggling to get on and off those tall ass stools y'all have in here." I said.

"Should have got a dining room chair." He said.

"Um hello, big, pregnant, and lazy." I said. "You can get it for me tho. Please."

He gave me a straight face, but went to get it.

"Your grandbaby says thank you PopPop." I said sitting in the chair.

"Yeah, whatever." His mean ass said.

"Mogul, you excited for your first grandkid?" I ask him.

"Sure. As long as I ain't the one taking care of it." He said making me laugh. Smartass.

"He's so damn mean." I said looking at Asia.

"Don't pay his ass no mind. He knows he is hype for his first grandchild. You should have seen him in Target the other day, we should get her this. You think she need this? I'ma get her this." Asia said trying to mock his voice.

"You a fuckin lie." Mogul said.

"Oh so you weren't trying to find her everything you could that said granddad?"

"Don't lie, Mogul. Mommy Morgan told me you can be a big softy sometimes." I said.

"My sister is a lie too." He said.

"Oh whatever." I said flagging him off.

"Mom, ya husband gets on my damn nerves. Make me wanna knock his big ass out." Miles came into the kitchen saying.

Mogul scuffed out a laugh, "You can try."

"Don't start y'all shit." Asia said to them before leaving the kitchen to go into their laundry room.

"Dad, I'm not going into work tonight so I don't know why you tried to offer me the fuck up." Miles said. He is working with the rest of the guys at Ron's many clubs on security.

"Because they needed a extra hand tonight." Mogul said.

"That's bullshit. I had plans."

"Cancel 'em." Mogul said before walking out of the kitchen.

"Sis, I'ma catch a case." Miles said throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Y'all both a damn mess. Where's your girlfriend? You still with her right?" I ask knowing how he is, well how he use to be with females.

"She being a bitch right now, pissing me the fuck off." He said looking down at his phone.

"Don't call her a bitch." I said.

"I'm eating her pussy I call her what I want." He said kissing my stomach before calling out byes and leaving.

"Ew!" I shouted after him.