5 : Scared

Pick above has nothing to do with story.

Your POV

Nikki went back into my bag after we ate. I started walking with the others we were heading to there guild and I zoned out a bit then it went dark I couldn't move or see but I could still hear them and feel what was going. I started to go down and braced myself for the hard ground, but it never came suddenly there were two strong arms wrapped around me I heard Erza sigh in relief.

Gray's POV

"Good catch Gray, I think she's out again you should carry her-" Erza started but was interrupted by (YN's) ecxeed. "I don't think so no sick pervert is gonna carry my mommy anywhere if I have anything to do with it!!!" She said popping out of the bag and marching towards me. I backed away but I don't know why then I realized that this little girl had a devilish aura, if looks could kill they would have already had me six feet under. She held her arms out and chains flew about taking the girl's unconscious 'mother' into her hands and then continued walking like nothing happened. OOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAY well she is officially crazy. I thought to myself. "I'M ALIVE MOTHA TRUCKER!" (YN) shouted and jumped up from her ecxeed, then picked the girl up and put her on her shoulders. We were now outside the gate I stopped beside (YN) and the other two stopped behind me. All of a sudden the girl's horns disappeared she looked normal or like a human at least.

I opened the door and the first thing I hear is. "When did you knock that whore up *hic*!" "CANA WHERE IN HELL DID YOU GET THAT DUCKED UP IDEA!!!" I shouted at the drunk. Then I heard someone else speak. "Ha as if I would stoop so low to Fuck THAT, even if I was drunk I would pick a fucking tree over that piece of shit!" (YN) growled through gritted teeth. "Yeah right you wish you could Fuck me." I retorted. "Yeah sure cuz everyone wants to Fuck a stupid stripper." She yelled back. "At least I'm not a short freak of nature!" I shouted.

"Stripper!"

"Freak!"

"Stupid!"

"Short!"

We kept throwing insults at each other until I realized our faces were inches apart I froze at that very moment not moving a muscle. I was...scared.

Cliff hanger Mwahahahaha