A/n: | (Y/n)'s Quirk Details and Costume

[Somewhat of a long A/n ahead regarding you in this story.]

I'm currently creating another chapter for this story, so please refrain from hating me since this is another A/n. It'll be out today, that much I can assure.

From this chapter forth, it will follow the BNHA plot a bit. I suppose I can make every other chapter follow it or every few chapters. By the way, the drawing as made by me, as depicted in my art book. Don't worry, it's only temporary until I make a suitable costume. The protag's quirk is blood manipulation, as she is able to harden her blood or keep it in liquid form as well, thus earning the name 'manipulation'. She can make her blood flow into beads and shoot them, small shields, guns/other weapons, etc. Though she has such a strong quirk, she isn't very strong herself. She passes out from blood loss quite a bit, which is a death flag on the battlefield. She also isn't very seasoned in combat, as well.

I am aware that there is a character in MHA that also has this quirk. But, I wasn't aware until after I came up with the idea, which was for another Todoroki x Reader book that I had back in the day. I believe it was called 'Lost' or something. I deleted it though.

Anyways, on with (Y/n).

I'm trying to make her seem as weak as possible with a quirk like this. I don't enjoy stories where the MC is literally so OP and is the same as the other character in which she is falling in love with. I thought of the idea that the protag should be 1/2 and 1/2 as well. But that idea was quickly swatted away as I came to the sudden realization that I was following the cliche.

So, let us recap, shall we?

-She uses a quirk known as 'Blood Manipulation'

-Though she has such a strong quirk, she isn't very strong herself. It balances out.

-Not seasoned in battle and second guesses frequently.

-Passes out from blood loss quite a bit. In order for her not to pass out, she has to use minimal blood. Therefore, her attacks aren't very strong. They're mediocre, I suppose. Strong enough to harm the other person.

-Her main attack when it comes to her quirk is the use of her blood pistol, which has blood bullets. As you read above, she can harden her blood and form them into beads at will. She is slowly getting used to her ability to aim, since she's always so shaky. The reason why her costume looks all mafia-like is because she uses a pistol.

That is all, I suppose. I'm sorry if you thought that this was a chapter update. Don't fret, I'm making a chapter right as you're reading this and it'll be out a few hours after this is published.

I'll see you guys later! Please tell me if you don't like the idea of her quirk and such. I'll gladly change it if she's too OP. I have a back up quirk in mind.