New Kid in Town

........................
Bello!
Now I even said it the minion way. I am really out of ideas.

So we have a new character, and he is like the picture of the boy above, which is also Ross Lynch!

I hope you like this chapter! I know that not many things are happening, but it will soon!

Enjoy! :)
Xxx,
Sara
........................

Sadie's POV:
Instead of immediately sitting up and starting to change, I stayed lying there in my bed for what seemed an eternity, looking at the ceiling and bracing for the day ahead of me. Finally finding some courage from deep down, I leave the bed, realizing that I should have turned on the AC this last night. The usual heat was back.

After doing everything I always did in the morning and making a french braid to make my hair look less wild, I slip on my dark blue jean shorts, knowing very well I wouldn't be able to bear trousers with this temperature. I then put on my grey vans and a simple white blouse, letting the key necklace hang loose in front of it, which made a nice little touch.

Lazy as I am to do a more elaborate breakfast, such as a sandwich, I simply eat a bowl of cereal and milk. The second alarm blasted just as I put the empty bowl inside the sink, and getting my backpack, I hopped inside the car, muttering a "good morning" to Roger.

I woke up just when the car pulled up in front of school, and putting my phone in my pocket, I went straight to my homeroom, as I had all the necessary notebooks already in my backpack. Today Ella was here, talking cheerfully to Mike, Violet and Bailey. I still can't understand how a person can be this cheerfull and awake in the morning. She didn't always come here in the mornings, as she wasn't from the same homeroom as the rest of us.

"Good morning Sadie! Oh, sorry. I forgot. Now you're princess." She says, making me roll my eyes. "Loved your necklace, by the way. Is it new?"

"Didn't you know? Shawn gave it to her." Violet answers with a smirk.

"Well, good morning to you too!" I say.

"Is that true? Shawn gave you that necklace? I still can't believe you actually became his friend." Mike asks. I nod, looking down at the rose gold key. I smile, remembering what Shawn had said about it: I wanted you always to remember that I will always be here for you.

I was very glad with how Mike was acting. Since I met Shawn, he has cut his insults short, but again, it had only been a day.

"As if it was only that." Bailey says under her breath. Now Bailey too?

Remembering that I had not checked for texts today, I take my phone out, using these last few moments I had to use my phone.

Guitar Boy 🎸: Good luck for today! I know you'll be great.

"Awwww!" Ella says over my shoulder, scaring the crap out of me. I didn't have a clue she was there.

"Seriously, what is with everyone liking to scare me?" I ask, frustrated. Ella just shrugs, turning around continuing her chat with Bailey.

Princess👑: Thank you! I really do hope so!

People start to come in little by little, and as Mr. Travis enters, I am forced to turn off my phone and put it in my bag.