Chapter 18

A/N: A new chapter for you all. As some of you know from reading a previous author's note cause I think I mentioned it before or from those of you who have figured it out I usually post on Friday's. But since I got 3 awesome people asking me to update so for those 3 people who commented on chapter 17, this is for you.

Jӧrgen's P.O.V

"Just a few moments ago I saw Moretti with a brunette girl walking out of a store and into a car with the license plate DB15 MRS (Just a random license plate)." Cutting him off there I said, "Is she okay? Did she look okay?" I need to know she's okay.

"If you're thinking he hit her, then no. At least from what I could see. She did look really pale and skinny though. That's all I could see from where I was standing and with how quick he ushered her into the car." I muttered a quick thanks before ending the call and rushed out of my room. I ran towards the tech room and barged in making everyone in there jump. Shrugging them off I go towards the man I'm thinking of.

"I need you to search a license plate. DB15 MRS." I watched impatiently as he typed the license plate into the computer. "Looks like the last time it stopped was in front of a clothing store in Watford. After that, camera's placed outside of buildings and on the occasional traffic light caught the car until it stopped here." He said pointing to a building.

" He said pointing to a building

This is it. This is where Moretti has Blaire. "Alright listen up!" I yelled so everyone in the tech room paid attention. "As you know Moretti shot fire on Mason and James because they were watching my girl and you know they shot James and Mason and took Blaire. I believe Dom here found out where Moretti is staying and keeping Blaire by tracking a car we were tipped off on belonging to Moretti." I took in a breathe before continuing.

"All of you will now be focusing on the house I believe he is keeping Blaire. Find out how many guards he has, how many exits there are, everything and let me know." A chorus of 'yes sir' rang around the room. Taking one last look around the room I left and found Mason leaning against the wall opposite of the door to the tech room.

"So what's our plan?" Mason asked as he followed me down the hall. "The tech room is going to find out everything they can about the house the car Henderson told us about stopped at." I was about to continue when a door banged open behind us and I heard running. Turning around I found the one of the lower classed tech guys John, Jacob something with a J.

"Boss, I think I found a way into the house." He said giving me a piece of paper with what looks like the floor plans of the house. "I was looking at the floor plans of all the exits and entry ways in the house like you asked. One thing I noticed about the house is that it's old." He said like I should know what that means.

"Get on with it!" I yelled getting inpatient. He flinched before continuing. "Old houses like these are usually built with an underground passageway. It might be a longshot but I think it might be a way for you and some men to get inside. When I checked where the passageway ends, the spot you would go into to get into the house, I didn't notice any men guarding it."

I looked the piece of paper over again. Turning around towards Mason I say, "I want you to send Wesley and Blake down there now to check it out in person. Have them do some surveillance then report back to us. After that get all of my top men gathered in the foyer." Mason nodded and left.

Turning back to whatever his name was and I said, "I want you to keep checking the area in case someone comes to the site. If it's anyone other than Wesley and Blake at the site tell me."

"Yes sir." He said going back to the tech room. After that I made my way to the weapon room. "What can I do you for today boss?" One of my most trusted men, Cameron, asked when I walked into the room.

"We have a hit on where Moretti could be staying and keeping Blaire. I am sending Wesley and Blake over there now to check it out. I need you to gather up some weapons for them and then gather some up for me and some men to use when we go to get Blaire. If you need any info on the house we're going to just ask the tech guys." I gave in a look before walking out of the weaponry room and down the hall towards the foyer.

I could already hear men chatting amongst themselves as they waited. Stopping in the middle of the stairs that overlook the foyer the chatter stopped and all 15 pairs of eyes looked up at me. "Today we got a call from Henderson saying he saw Moretti and a girl who looked like Blaire get into a car. Dom in the tech room traced the car to a house in Watford. While checking the house for information one of the tech guys found a possible entrance.

"There is an underground passageway that leads up to the house. The camera the tech guy used didn't show any guard, so I have Wesley and Blake going to check it out. Maybe they'll find something the camera didn't pick up. Once they call and everything checks out fine we'll be going inside. Until then I have Cameron gathering weapons for us to take. Dom should have enough information for you to familiarize yourselves with so that's what you'll do. Familiarize yourselves with the building and the men guarding it."

They agreed, not like they wouldn't, and left to get prepared. I walked back to my room to do the same. Upon opening the door I am met with my destroyed room. It wasn't until now I realized my girl could be back sleeping in this room with me soon only to find there is no place to sleep. Turning around I see one of the maids coming down the hall. When she saw me she stopped and bowed her head in respect.

"I need you to get clean up my room. If you need help moving the big stuff find Mason and he'll help." She nodded and walked into my room to start cleaning. Grabbing my laptop I headed to my office.

A/N: Sorry this chapter isn't that very good but it's a filler chapter. You'll need the info for the next chapter. On a good note you should get some action in the next chapter. I'd also like to thank all of you who are reading. 3K reads, 181 votes and 4 comments. I never thought I was going to get this much of a reaction. So thank you all. If you have any suggestions please don't be afraid to comment. I'd love to hear some feedback.