i

"hyung! did you turn off the router again?!"

"mianhae, jungkook-ah. just go turn it on again."

jungkook sighed as he listened to what his dorm mate, namjoon, said.

'of course he pulled the wrong cord again, what else is new', he thought before standing up and plugging on the router again.

he sat back on his bed and opened his laptop.

his thesis is due in a few days, and he hasn't started anything yet.

he can already feel the eyebags that he'll be getting in the next few days because of that damn thesis.

'is v-hyung finished with his already?', he thought and grabbed his phone and opened it.

"yeoboseyooooo?" he heard his weird friend trail off from the other line. he chuckled before responding.

"hyung, it's me. jungkook."

"aaaaahhh jungkookieeeee annyeoooonnnnngggggg~" v yelled happily at the other line. his real name is kim taehyung, but he insisted everyone to call him v, even though his name doesn't have the letter v. he's a weird creature, but hey, everyone is weird in their own ways.

"are you high, hyung?" jungkook cant help but ask. v is not into drugs or narcotics, but what if he tried some today, right?

"hoseokie sent me a box of chocolates todaaaaaay, he's such a sweet guuuuuuuy~"

jungkook grinned. ah, his otp sailing hard. hoseok is a senior, while jungkook and v are juniors. they've been together for two years already, and ever since then, they're still sweet and it was like time doesn't pass by.

"go enjoy then. save me some if you can, araso?"

"okaaaaaay byeeeeee~"

jungkook didnt respond and just hung up before throwing his phone beside him on the bed. he cracked his knuckles and fingers before he started typing on the search box of google.

'what topic should i choose for my thesis?', he wondered. he remembered that since he's taking up hotel management and their current lesson in class is bartending, he needs to choose a topic related to his course and their lesson.

'maybe mixing cocktails will do?'

he nodded to himself and typed on the search box.

mixing.

there's a drop down of suggestions, and he was about to click on the 'mixing cocktails' when he heard a shriek downstairs that made his leg land on top of his keyboard.

panicking, he stood up and ran downstairs. he saw black smoke coming from their kitchen.

he entered it with his hand on his nose.

"what happened?" he asked even though he can't see anything. after a few seconds, the smoke faded and he saw an angry jin wearing an apron and holding a fan and spatula and namjoon scratching his head.

"i told him to mix the vegetables on the pan because im going to check on my barbecue outside. he wanted to look cool and dropped a lit lighter in pan, and it produced a huge flame that reached the cabinets..."

jin pointed at the kitchen cabinets beside his head and sure enough, the cabinets that were painted coral are now in crisp black. jungkook pressed the back of his hand against his lips, preventing his laugh from coming out.

"that's the seventh time this month, hyung." jungkook teased namjoon, and the latter just gave him the finger.

"call me when we need to evacuate. i'll be upstairs."

jungkook ran back up to his room and sat on his bed and faced his laptop.

his brows furrowed when he saw a different site opened in his browser instead of google.

mixyourtape.cg.

jungkook, being the curious creature he is, scrolled down. he learned that it's a site where people can upload their mixtapes for free and people can listen to them for free, too.

jungkook doesn't have that much interest in mixtapes, only a bit because namjoon makes his own mixtapes, too. namjoon was a former underground rapper, but when he moved from ilsan to seoul for college, he stopped.

jungkook was about to close the site when there's one user from the suggested people caught his attention.

the guy has a freaking mop of mint hair.

m i n t .

he havent thought that there's one person in this world who would rock mint hair, but this guy sure did. jungkook clicked on the user's photo to view his profile.

jungkook widened at the numbers he is seeing.

7, 462, 019 followers

follows 4 users

has 12 mixtapes.

how the hell can he have seven million followers if he only follows 4 people and has 12 mixtapes?!

jungkook read the profile.

username: mintyoongi

name: yoongi

nickname: yoongi. just yoongi.

age: y would i tell u

address: lol no

contact number: u wish bish

he clicked on one of his recent uploads named rndmmx.d and listened to it.

loud but slow and catchy beats went off, and to say that jungkook was amazed would be an understatement.

it wasnt his first time listening to a mixtape

but it's his first time listening to a mixtape and actually loving it.

he loved how yoongi's voice is raspy and deep yet soothing and beautiful.

he loved that lisp in his voice and that thick accent.

he loved the sounds he makes when he catches his breath.

instead of working on his thesis

he listened to yoongi's other mixtapes

and ended up having insomnia.

×××

hai hello yes i am here

this idea popped out of my mind when i was in class and because i dont have my phone with me earlier and i dont wanna lose the idea, i wrote the word insomnia in my foot so i would remember it haha lol

anyways, finally!

yoonkooooooook~

i hope this will turn out well like my yoonmin ffs waaah jebal

im publishing all my ffs becoz wattpad might delete them, just check out the others in my profile mkay

my pinkie is numb

r i p pinkie

bye

xoxo nikki