(17) We're Moving In (Part 2)

I AM UPDATING ON MY LAPTOP! I AM SO DAMN HAPPY! I COULD FINALLY TYPE AGAIN. :) :) :) :) :D :D

----------------------

Ara/Ella

The car ride was long and tiring. I was ignoring everyone by listening to my iPod. Kol was annoying Bekah and Elijah and Klaus were talking in hushed tones although they know that we can hear them. I just had to leave everything from my new life just to start on my old one.

"Hey are you even listening to me?" Rebekah questions as she yanks away my earphones.

"Ummm, No?" 

"Look, I know that it's hard but at least try to enjoy living here,"

"I will or would never enjoy Forks,Washington," and with that I put my earphones back on and drowned my sorrows in music.

*

When we arrived at the house we couldn't help but gawk. It was about as long as the old Mikaelson Manor. It had white columns and the roof was decorated by gold and silver swirls. Four palm trees were beside it and there was a HUGE pool. I half gasped, half chuckled. Kol already ran inside to find his room me following him. I walked down every hallway until I found a mahogany door. 

I opened it and saw that it had a four poster canopy bed with blue curtain like thingies. The walls were a bright blue with swirls of silver and there were three brown shelves. It had a desk on the far side corner with a laptop, lamp, and a new phone and iPod. Maybe I could transfer my music there.There was a book shelf with tons of books. On the wall there was double doors that led to a balcony that looks out to the forest and the pool.

I put my hands on the railings and looked down.

"How do you like your room love?" I heard Klaus' voice behind me. 

"It's wonderful," I exclaimed still looking out. 

"Well, I want to show you something,"

I turned around to see him smirking at me. "Better bring you guitar love,"

I looked at him, confusion in my eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I said so," was all he said.

I sighed going back inside and closing the double doors and taking my guitar. He took my hand and led me out the door and down into the hallway. We walked for a while until we finally stopped at a white door.

"Whose room is this?" I asked.

"Yours," and with that he opened the door to reveal a music room. I gasped at the beautiful sight. There was a recording booth in the middle of the room with all the microphones and all the buttons in the panel. My drums, guitars, pianos, and all my instruments were neatly organized on one side.

"This is amazing!" I exclaimed. I turned around and hugged Klaus. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" 

"Your welcome love. Now you better get ready," he warned.

"Why?" I asked.

"We are going to have a ball," and with that he left the room making me think, What the hell am I going to wear?