Chapter Three

A/N: Thanks so much for all your comments, they make my day :) Just letting you know that if you are having a bit of Sterek withdrawal you can check out my two short one-shots in my Fan Fiction One Shots book :) One is a little smutty and they are both AUs. If you do check them out please leave feedback :)

Enjoy the chapter guys!

                                                                         ~ ~ ~

“So let me get this straight…” Derek said as Stiles gave him a sheepish grin on Saturday morning.

Derek stood with his arms folded looking down at Stiles as he sat on his couch trying not to make the situation a whole lot worse.

“You’ve volunteered my house for your little teenage booze-up? Were you ever planning on asking?” He said with a scolding tone in his voice that sort of made Stiles feel like a child.

“Of course I was, I need you to you know, buy the booze.” He grinned again and Derek rolled his eyes.

“So your answer is no, you were planning on telling.”

“Would you quit with the tone? You make me feel like I’m getting a scolding from my dad and it is so not sexy.” Stiles said.

“That’s not what I was going for.” He leant in with a clip to Stiles’ ear and he recoiled.

“Ouch!  Alright! It’s not that big a deal is it?”

Derek grunted. “Just tell me next time so I can plan to remove myself from the town for the night.”

“Oh come on, don’t you want to hang out with your pack?” Stiles teased.

Derek narrowed his eyes and came down to kneel on the couch, one knee either side of Stiles’ hips. “Maybe I wanted to spend some time with you.” He purred, his wet lips drifting to Stiles’ neck and gently sucking on his skin and giving a few good rolls of his hips.

Stiles let out an audible groan as his hands found Derek’s sides. He grinned to himself as he felt Stiles growing hard in his jeans and pulled his lips away, freezing his hips in place.

“But I suppose that can wait.” He said and Stiles gave him a foul look.

“That’s just pure evil.” He said as Derek stood up and walked into the kitchen with a smile.

“That’s what you get.”

“Yeah well if I tell you about something else annoying that I’ve done will you do it again?” He called out.

“Nope.”

Stiles rolled his eyes and stood up, readjusting himself into a slightly more comfortable position. “Do you have to leave a mark all the time?” He asked as he headed into the kitchen to sit on one of the chairs.