Burning Love (Chptr. 6)

Kai's POV
Last night was a marvelous event, I never could believe that I was able to confess my feeling all from the heart, Although that Cole keeps a close I too me but We don't get bothered that much, "Hey Kai you alright?" She asked through my mind "Oh? Yeah I'm fine." I said, she dash in front of me staring at me like she doesn't believe that I'm okay, "Kai, I've been you girlfriend for a week and a half now, I can tell you don't look ok, tell me what's wrong." She said; worried.

"I might look not okay but really I'm fine." I replied walking past her "Are you sure?" She asked again "Yes." I said kissing her on the forehead, she blushed and then she pulls me towards a cemetery. "Y/N, why are we here?" I asked "I came here so we can pray for my parents, I'm sure they wants to meet you." She smiles kneeling down on a gravestone, "Mom, Dad. I hope you can see me today, finally finding someone to love me and along with that I found Cole, well he found me, and along with him I met Kai which I fell in love too. I hope that I took the right choice about this." She said, a long period of silence we eventually stood up and left the cemetery with
Y/N tearing up. "What happened to your parents anyway?" I asked "They.... They died during a fire, saving someone." She said "Your parents are brave." I compliment, "That's one of the reasons why I act tough, to hide my sadness from everyone. But thanks to you guys it slowly disperses." She said hugging me, "Just promise me that you won't leave me alright." She grins.

~Later that night~

"Y/N? Where are you?!" I yelled out "Kai!!" A soft yell was heard at the north, "Guys here." I said to the others. "Too late ninjas, she's mine now!" Morro laughs(I Know...), "Morrow let her go!" Lloyd yells clutching the realm crystal, "Thanks to her I've got my powers back." He cackles, I throw at him everything I got but nothing seems to affect him. "Pitiful I must say, but I have to go with my realm crystal." He said using the wind to grab the crystal and later on disappearing from the darkness. "I'll make sure I spend time with her. Before you take her away." He said before leaving. "Don't you dare.!!".

Y/N's POV
"No stop.. Don't hurt her." Kai softly says on his sleep, "Kai! Wake up." I said waking him "Y/N! Y-your'e here." He said hugging me. "Of course I would be here."