wednesday 001

————————————

KIM Seokjin enters the cafeteria, hungry and tired—it being chaotic didn't help. There were a few food and drinks spilled on the floor and an ongoing food fight on an area on the left. Then, he reaches for a tray right by the side and lines up for some food to be put on the tray he has just gotten.

When he receives his food, he immediately looks for an empty seat, glancing from one table to another until eventually, he finds an almost empty table with one person sitting. It was a girl—specifically a girl who was wearing a pink jacket and a pink cap.

He walks to the table and silently sits across her. Paying no attention to the girl because he was too hungry, he quickly eats the food from his tray.

"Yah..." Seokjin looks at the girl whose eyebrows were raised at him, "Who are you?"

"O-Oh. Just someone." he answers, with a small smile on his face.

Please just let me eat, he thinks.

"Fuck off." she rudely says.

Seokjin looks at her with his eyebrows furrowed, slamming his spoon down at his tray. Filled with a bit of anger, "Yah..."

He looks at her who does not even seem to be taken aback by his sudden tone.

"You–" he releases a sigh, "Can you please just let me eat first before you rudely tell me to fuck off and never leave again?"

"No, you can't do that." she bluntly replies, "You're not supposed to sit here in the first place. So, leave."

"Hm." he lets out a smug grin, "Not doing that."

"Just go away."

"Just why?" Seokjin asks, "Why do you need me to–"

"On wednesdays, I wear pink." she looks at him from head to toe, specifically on his outfit, "So you can't sit with me."

"Then, I'll wear pink." Seokjin tells her, which clearly annoys the girl right before him.

"Oi–"

Then, he proceeds to stand up, interrupting the girl's reply. He prepares to leave the table, yet before he does, he gives her a huge smile and says, "See you next Wednesday."

————————————

a/n:
yooooo im bringing this back fjsjfjsjfs i realized how good this story actually is HAHAHAHAH tho i did a bit of editing and made it 3rd pov instead of 1st heh andddd btw!! each chapter's going to be like 500 words or less and mostly just chats. and thank you all for reading this, do give it some votes and/or comments :>> (also,, i republished another fic and also created a new one--please check them out when you have the time tyy <33)

— heads-and-taels