Chapter 12

Isabella Denise

Marco and I left the room to go to the kitchen to get our breakfast all, on our way Marco showed me where Alessandro's room was and Jenoah and roses was and where Marie and Antonio's was.

Now when I need my girl time I can go over to Marie's room or Rose's without any difficulty thanks to Marco. A question was disturbing me all the way to the kitchen and I really had to ask Marco.

Checking if we were alone I spoke up lastly.

"Uhh.... Marco how are you going to know if I'm wet or not." I asked him lowly making sure no one could hear us and Marco looked at me with his signature smirk.

"Well I can tell you're wet if you're enjoying it or..." He spoke walking closer to me till my back hit the wall and leaned in my ear whispering,"I can just stick my hand down there to check." He whispered and left without another word on his way to the kitchen leaving me staring at he spot where he once stood.

Is he for real right now?

"You've gotta be kidding me, right!?!" I said speaking loudly before running over to Marco to catch up to him. "Nope." He said blankly and I stared at him in disbelief.

"What you can't just stick your down my.." I said looking around and then whispering ,"Down my vagina!" He smirked at me before continuing on his way to the kitchen.

God how much I wish the kitchen was near right now!

"Okay how about that, I check myself and you keep your hands away." I suggested.

"Or how about you just give up right now and be mine for one week or more if you want to..." He said chuckling at my expression because my mouth was open in a big 'O' in disbelief. "What am I your maid?!" I said in disbelief and he stopped and turned around to looks t me dead in the eye.

"I never said that you were going to be my maid, Bella" he said before continuing to walk to the kitchen, I'm starting to hunk we are one of the distractions in the morning like yesterday.

"AHHHHHHH"

Yeah I'm having second thoughts about that.

We heard Antonio yelling from far away and running into the kitchen as if a dog was running after him until I heard barking. What a coincidence.

"GET THAT FUCKING DOG AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Antonio yelled when the dog came barking through the kitchen door. Marco almost immediately grabbed the leash that was tied to its neck and pulled it backward preventing it from going anywhere further and dropped to his knees petting it.

I have always wanted a dog!!!

I quickly went to the dog and petted it with Marco calming It because obviously it has seen Antonio before and he must have done something stupid to make it angry and run after him.

I was smiling widely while petting the dog in front of me. This has to be the cutest dog you have ever seen. "What's his name!?" I asked Marco loudly that he flinched but I didn't care because I was too busy petting the beautiful creature in front of me.

"You didn't smile that widely when you first saw me." He said frowning and I rolled my eyes at him before looking his way. "Well you were actually smirking the whole time and you had the whole playboy reputation and still do and the dog doesn't, besides the love of dogs for women comes naturally to them, women love dogs more than men." And I caught Antonio clutching his left chest as if he was hurt.

"That is just offending, we're now being compared to dogs." He said sighing looking down.

"Women also love sexy men with cute dogs." I said and Antonio quickly ran over to the dog,"Well I'm sexy man with a dog!" He quickly turned around when the dog barked at him for coming near.