#13

"Who miss me?!" Suddenly Seaweed guy burst in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of our attention on him.

"Yay all of you!" He said happily and jump up and down like a little kid. After I saw that I walk beside him.

Right after that I jump along with him too.

"You miss me this much?" Seaweed asks me with wide eyes.

I stop and said happily.

"Not in million years." I run back to my seat.

Again all of them laugh. Seaweed guy pouts and said.

"I change my mind about bringing food here." He said and crossed his arms.

"Omo wait I miss you!" Me and eomma said at the same time.

"Heh someone hungry too ya?" I said and smirk to him. His cheeks become red.

"I'm human too of course I'm hungry." He said and look a way.

"Hahaha... Well where are the foods tae?" Orange guy asks try to calm himself.

While for I still give my attention to eomma and poke him and his face that become redder.

"Yah stop it." He waves his hands make me giggle. Suddenly I feel my stomach start growled I look at seaweed guy.

"I'm hungryyyyy!" I said.

"Geeee fine." He go out from the room and come back in a short time.

His right hand full with plastics bag that full with food while his other hand full with drink.

"I'll make it special for our guests!" He said happily and put all of the plastics bag on top of table next to him.

"Really? Don't let my hope fall." I said to him while he give me one pack of food and a drink.

"Ani..... W... Well I don't really know about favorite food the two of you so I ask manager-nim to buy this for two of you." He said and rub his back of head.

"Thank you!" I said and smile to him before open the pack.

To my surprise I got (food that you really want to eat).

"Omo! Thanks ! Thank you!" I said repeatedly.

"You like it?" Orange guy asks in relief tone.

"Ne! I really want to eat this!" When I finish my words (b/f/n) gasp.

"Thank you !" She said, look excited too.

Now all of them seem relief. I look around and found some of them look at me and some of them look at my friend in worried face.

"Well can I eat this?" I asked.

"Ne why not!" Eomma said.

After that all of them got their food. We eat and chat happily.

After I finish eating I grab my drink and taste it.

"Wait is this (f/f)?" I ask excitedly.

"Yup..you don't like it?" Seaweed asks in a low voice.

"Nope." I said.

His face drop from worried to sad.

"Actually I "love" this drink not "like" it. This is my favorite ever!" I said.

Then we start to talk and laugh. After a while I feel sleepy and my eyes feel sooooo heavy it seems that hard to keep it open wide.

I look over my friend and found her asleep already.

"Why I feel sleepy?" I ask and look eomma who has really worried face.

Before I close my eyes asleep I manage to hear he said sorry.
____________________________________

(f/f) ~ fav food.