Chapter 14.

edited.xx.

.

- Blue -

.

"Well what happened after that?" Niall asked curiously, the boys looking at the both of us with furrowed eyebrows.

"You really want to know, what we were up to after that." I rose an eyebrow, Harry chuckling.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad of a night." He smirked at me.

"Yes it was! It was fucking awkward!" I groaned, setting my head in my hands. "I wanted my first time to be special, and THIS was what I get." I motioned at Harry.

"Hey hey hey! I am the best you could possibly have. Don't lie to yourself."

Shaking my head, I face palmed.

He is seriously so full of it.. Ugh.

"Wow..And you both are positive you aren't together." Louis rose an eyebrow, Hannah's arms crossed over her chest. Oh she meant serious business.

"No!" Me and Harry yelled at the same time, me glaring at him as we chuckled.

"You guys are cute, yeh know?" Hannah dragged on, my eyes widening.

"Hell no." Huffing, I crossed my arms as well.

What was she even saying? Me and Harry? Yeah, that was just.. Not even close to 'cute'.

That is exactly why I think this will seriously be impossible--the whole fake dating thing.

"Well, you are now so you better cut the drama and act like a normal couple."

I sighed, Harry groaning.

"We'll practice before your official first date. Don't sweat it.'' Zayn waved off.

"It's like putting a movie together, don't you think?" Hannah smiled, chuckling.

"The worst movie ever." Harry grumbled, itching the back of his neck.

I mocked him by repeating what he said in a posh British accent before he tackled me on my bed and started kissing me all over, touching my body as I screamed, laughing and being angry at the same time.

He knew my weakness..

And that was tickling me.. By kissing me? Yeah, I was a weird person.

"Fuck.. You!" I screamed, laughing uncontrollably.

"You have, so shut up!"

I groaned, my stomach hurting from all the laughter.

I fell into his lap before smacking him in the crotch as he pretended to wince in pain.

Huffing, I scooted away, crossing my arms.

"Okay. Soo, kissing is checked off the list. How about nicely talking to each other?" Hannah suggested, the boys chuckling.

"No." I simply say, the boys sighing.

"Come on Blue, you've got to comprehend with us here."

"Eh." I shrugged.

"Hi, I love your ass." Harry says, smiling as I gasped.

"Hey! NICE talking." I emphasized, the boys groaning.

"Tell her she looks beautiful." Niall suggested, Harry gulping.

"Well," I motioned, smirking.

Harry sighed, running a hand through his curls. "Y-you.. Look beautiful."