10

QOTC
How old are you?
AOTC
16
//

"So why didn't you want me to drop you off?" Xavier asks, starting a conversation.

"I still don't know you," I whispered.

"Today, after school, at 5:00 sharp, be ready. I'm going to take you out."

"W–what?" I asked taken aback from what he just said.

"I'm taking you out," he says slower.

"Why would you think I will go out with you?" Xavier glanced at me and his face had this look that I couldn't read.

"You said you didn't know me. I'm taking you out so you can know me better," he says looking back at the road.

"Be ready, yeah?" He says as we pulled up into a parking spot.

I nodded quickly getting out of his red GTR car, not wanting anyone seeing me with him.

"Hey!" Xavier shouts, making a few students took a glance at him, and making me stop on my tracks. I took a deep breath to calm myself. Though it is impossible.

He grabbed my arm, "Where you going?"

"To class," I pointed towards the school, pulling my arm from him.

"I still have to escort you," he says pulling on my arm again.

"No you don't. You only do that on my first day," I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Uh huh," he nods, not really listening to me.

I sigh, giving up.

He led me to all my classes, like he said he would. And at lunch I found an empty table that was far from the table Xavier sits on.

And it did not go as planned. So here's what happened.

*during lunch*

Right when the bell rang, I rushed into the girls bathroom. Okay. It might be a little suspicious when a girl suddenly runs in the middle of a busy hallway when everybody else is walking.

But, I made it with out questions asked.

Mindy, and her little group, was no where near me. I guess Xavier did something about that.

I waited about ten minutes or so, and I peeked out the door to see if anyone's near. There was not.

I took a deep breath, and brushed out the imaginary dust off of myself. I looked over myself, and staring at my neon pink cast on my arm.

I took a deep breath and made a run for it to the cafeteria. Once I made it with out anybody seeing me— maybe one or two people saw me– anyway, I searched the cafeteria for any sign of Xavier, and there was none.

Smiling in triumph, I swing the door open. I saw an empty table –surprisingly– at the corner of the cafeteria. I walked faster than normal towards the table.

Setting my backpack onto the table and grabbing my food out. I actually forgot to bring food over. So my mom had to drop off my food at the front office.

It was Subway. My favorite. –I mean, who doesn't like subway? It's amazing!

I was staring at the food, and huffed.

"How am I suppose to eat this sandwich with one hand?!" I asked myself angrily.

"With my help," I looked up to see Xavier sitting down next to me. And the rest of the group sat down on my table too.

"Darn it," I mumbled.

"What was that?" Xavier asks getting closer.

I backed away, "Nothing," I say a bit too quickly.

"That's what I thought," he says under his breath.

I sighed, placing my subway back into the plastic bag and into my backpack. I zipped it up with struggle.

Xavier noticed I was packing up, and held my elbow.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Uhm, I need to use the bathroom," Really? The bathroom?

"I though you just went like five minutes ago," Beau says confused. I glared at him. He saw me glaring at him, and raising his hands up in surrender.

"Don't lie to me," Xavier says.

"I can lie if I want to," I said a bit too harsh.

He pulled on my elbow making me crash onto his chest, since he was facing me.

"You will not use that tone on me," Xavier gritted his teeth.

My eyes widened, and nodded fearfully. I pushed myself off of him, grabbing my subway out of my backpack, and setting it on the table.

Xavier pulls my closer to him, and started to feed me. I was about to complain, but I couldn't lift it with both hands because I broke one of my wrist, and it really hurts when I move it.

And also I'm hungry.

*Present*

Xavier had dropped me off at my house, and I still don't understand how he has a spare key. Even I don't have a spare key!

I thanked him, and got inside. I really need to get a spare key. Mom have been leaving the door unlocked for me. And I'm glad there hasn't been my robbery.

//

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.1K!! Btw I'm this weekend there's an event I'll be going to so I can't write. And then the following weekend I'll be in Fresno camping!! I love camping.