Cuddles!

(Hey guys! saolover0 my best friend begged be to update! Thx saolover0)
3rd Pov.
Natsu woke to the birds chirping and the forest smell and the trees around him. Looking over at the blonde baby Natsu smiled softly knowing nothing happened to his little angle while he was asleep, sitting up using his elbows for support to look at her peaceful expression with another rare soft smile. Not his normal hyper happy one no, this one was full of love and calmness, soft eyes and smile he sits up putting his head in his open palms on his knees.
Deciding it was time to get her up the pinklett crawled over to the sleeping girl silently and put his large hands on her side and smirked wiggling his fingers onto the girls sides, tickleing her.
Lucy opened her eyes, wide in shock before laughing trying to curl herself into a ball so the older boy couldn't get her but he easily pulled her closer and dug his fingers into the side tickling her more and more laughing himself at hers.
---------5 minuets later of tickling---
Huffing and puffing Natsu and Lucy laid on the bright forest grass with tears in their eyes for laughing overload. Q
"Come on Lulu time to go we're late." Natsu chuckled picking up their small bags in one hand and putting lucy on his shoulders.
"Go horsey Go!" Lucy shouted pointing to the forest exit with a pokerface. Natsu chuckled.
"Ye- Nae!" Natsu said like a fucking horse and made clicking sounds when one if his feet his the grass.
------Time skip to Natsus house-----
Natsu opened his frount door laughing at the strange things Lucy would say on the way there. Tired Natsu dropped the bags and fell on his bed with Lucy on his uh I guess abbs area(?).
Natsu smiled down at the child on my stomach and pulled her on his open chest. Turning to his side with Lucy under his arm facing the wall Natsu felt his eyes felling heavy before closing but before he fell asleep Natsu felt small hands gripping his vest, craking a eyes open he saw Lucy fast asleep clinging onto his vest like it was her life line. Smiling Natsu pulled the smaller frame agents his own and put his chin on her blonde head before falling asleep with the Blonde beauty.