Poe

You and Finn where making a lot of puns, it was putting you at ease, lets just say. Rey thought you should let Poe, Han and Chewy look after all the wedding plans. You weren't going to lie, you are fairly sure by the end of today, there will be a massive crater on the planet. Finn excuses himself to make sure everything was ready to go, and not on fire.
You two are having so much fun, dipping and zooming in and out of lightspeed. You scream as Poe did a spin, he knew full well you didn't have your belt on, the little hobbit.
"Hey Y/N there is something on that planet." You look to your right as the ship came to a hover, you look out the window and see writing...engraved? On a side of a planet, Will you marry me? Is what it read, you turn around and Poe was on one knee. One hand holding a box, the other out stretched. You take it slowly as he pulls you forward.
"Y/N, I have taken you out many times before, taken you to many different planets, told you many different stories. Yet all of them about me, I want a story, my best story, my favourite story to be about you. For when I take our kids out one day, I want to bring them here, and tell them this is my favourite place in the entire universe, because of you. Will you marry me?"
"Yes." You couldn't say anything else, so you hugged him.
You pull apart from the hug, Poe smiled down at you and the new ring on your finger.
"Your my favourite story Y/N. I love you."
"I love you too Poe." You kiss him once again, he only smiled, he was your new favourite story.

//The End//