Chapter 29

Hey everyone , so sorry for late update! Hope you enjoy the chapter 😊❤️🌺
_

______________________________________________

Alexandra p.o.v :

Edward is kissing me .....

I'm completely shocked!! I couldn't speak because of his lips, that were on mine .

I struggled and pushed him away " what are you doing!! " I yelled at him .

He smirked , looking at me. He said " kissing you, what else , Alex?" he smiled, then looked at me.

" would you like to be my only woman? "

Only woman....what does that mean?!

" Mister Edward...I thought we are friends, how could you do that to me? " I felt unsafe, for the very first time with Edward.

" I never considered you as just a friend " he looked at me with his blue eyes.

Glancing at me, he smirked " my eyes were always looking at you like a lady  " he paused, and looked at me, again. As he continued.

" My lady " he said in a gentleman voice .

" I don't believe a man like you " I held my hands tightly.

" And I'll never see you more than childhood friend " I continued, looking at him, before I walked away to the door.

" You know, I can protect you " he said, as I was about to open the door.

" From him " he continued, I stopped and stared at him.

" He won't be able to lay a finger on you, I'll protect you! " He said, walking to me. As he reached me, he held my hand, " so... be mine " he said wanting to kiss my hand.

I moved my hand, before he could do that.

Reaching for the door, again, I said quietly " like this, you're nothing better than him "

I looked at him with disappointment and left.

" After all, you all are selfish men..." I said as I walked away, leaving him behind.

Edward p.o.v :

" She hates me ?! "

I sighed as I sat on the piano chair. Putting my head on the piano keys, while my fingers played with two or three keys: making the sound of the piano.

" Did you see that? " I said, speaking with the piano.

" My second love hates me " I sighed.

I just wanted her to be mine, was it wrong?

I still remember the first time , I met her ....

It was at the wedding of lona, my cousin. She moved to live with us ever since her parents death .

And so, she became just like an older sister for me.

She always used to say to me: you can have whatever you want, whenever you want and however you want, if you really want.

And today, she is getting what she wanted.

Marrying a younger husband, he might either be too idiot for fallen for her, or too smart for choosing her.

I looked around. The place is full with beautiful women, but none of them are even close to Lona's beauty.

But... I was wrong.

I looked at the person who was much more beautiful than her. A little girl in a maid dress, was looking at the two of Lona and her husband.

She had such beautiful face with brown hair, short hair, she seemed happy looking at them.

" I have to speak with her " that was what I thought, and I did.

I knew she would be bored from this boring party . So, I showed her a beautiful thing.

On the top of the tree, there we sat looking at the stars as she smiled happily.

Even stars weren't shining as that smile .

Before she ran back to work because she had been called, she turns and thanked me for what I did.

From that day on... I began to like her, even more than the piano.

" Edward, my dear! " I heard a voice calling me as I stood up.

It's Lona.

" Oh, here you are " she smiled to me.

" What is it, my lady " I said, smiling to her, even if I'm not really into the mood for it .

" Oh, my. Dear, what's wrong? You seem tired " she careless my face.

" I'm fine though " I replied to her with a smile.

" My, my. Were you here with that girl, the maid? " She smirked at me .

" Yes, that's true " I didn't deny it, this woman isn't the person who you can lie or hide something from her.

" Are you.... Aiming for her? " She said, sitting on the piano, with a smirk on her face .

" What if I am? " I smirked, staring at her, as she crosses her legs.

" That would be good " she said, getting down and walking to the door.

" It would be even better if you make sure that, she stays far, far away from Alfred " she smiled, then showed off an evil smile.

" Or I will have to take care of that in my own way " she looked at me, then smiled normally, again.

" My, my. Take a rest a bit, my dear . You look a heartbroken " she walked out slowly .

" I'm expecting more from you, Edward. " She said, walking away .

As I expected, she knew that her husband wants Alex, as much as she knew I'm .

Well, looks like I'm going to use her advice from before .

........ Because I really want you, Alex .

____________________________________

Hey again 😊
I hope you liked the chapter (too short, I know, but I'll update soon)
It's the first time I make Edward p.o.v .
What's your opinion about him after reading his p.o.v?
What do you think about Alexandra behaviour? Was it the right thing?
Thanks for reading!!