Chapter 11

I seperated some of the paragraphs in the middle so it wouldn't be too big of  a paragraph so try not to pause when reading lol 

(Chapter 11)

(Angel POV)
I breathed in and wiped my forehead off while turning over in the bed. I’m hot, like really hot, I’m sweating and everything, not to mention, I felt hot down there which is unusual and uncomfortable. It was a pressure building up and it needed to be released. I wiggled around looking at Ashley who was sleeping quietly next to me. I sigh and slip out the bed grabbing my bear and stumbling out the room looking for Thomas he was cold, I need him next to me or I’ll burn up tonight. I tug at my pants and step out of them leaving them in the hall as I made my way to Thomas room.
“Thomas,” I call softly stepping into the room he was laying quietly in the bed, he turned over patting the empty space beside him. I smiled and quickly crawled in sighing immediately as he wrapped his cold body around me.
“I’m so hot,” I moaned out miserably, he nodded and mumbled something softly whatever he did; it worked because I instantly cooled down. I sighed in relief before burying myself against him. 
“Thank you,” I mumbled as he rubbed my back successfully lulling me back to sleep.

=======================

I pull at my shirt unbuttoning the first few buttons and pulling my hair up into a high ponytail its so freaking hot today, its too hot. Where is Thomas, he’s supposed to meet me here. I think I’m getting sick, which sucks because winter is about to start, although this weather has been strange, must be Global warming, but the mornings were starting to get cold again.
“Angel over here,” I perked up seeing Thomas lurking in the shadows like a weirdo, I giggle and run over to him.
“Here you go drink this, you should feel better for a few hours,” he said handed me a thermos, I opened it up immediately and drowned it quickly before licking my lips.
“This is good,” I exclaim feeling my body cool down instantly again. This stuff tasted like fruit, but better. Thomas bent down and kissed my cheek before buttoning my shirt back up.
“Go ahead,” I hug him while thanking him softly.
“Are you going to be at home when I get home,” I asked quickly, I had to get to calculus soon, Mr. Johnson said he had a challenge for me.
“Yeah, I’m here for another two or three weeks then I have to leave again,” I nod and kiss him quickly before running back to the school waving at him. He waved back and disappeared into the shadows again making me giggle, he always does that, but I keep telling him its okay to be out in the public on the territory because my dad said the Alpha gave them permission which meant no one could hurt them, they always thank me for it, but it was the right thing to do, its discrimination and I told my dad that, plus they’re nice people especially Thomas, he may look eighteen or twenty, but I think he’s around thirty in human years and his parents had to be over a hundred. I believe they told me they had him around the age of ninety, which is when normal Vampire procreate although some do it earlier, Thomas to the vampire community is still considered young and sometimes a minor until forty or fifty which isn’t long at all in vampire years I think, its confusing for me, but they said they can live pass the age of three hundred, although most usually choose to move on to the next stage of their lives well before then, I’m not sure what that means though.
“Angel you feel okay,” Blake, asked popping up in front of me, I squeak and crash into his hard body, he laughed and pulled be back as I rubbed my nose frowning.
“Yeah, I’m fine,” I say noticing his touch was searing my skin, I push it away and look at his hand.
“You really need to get that looked at, it shouldn’t be that hot,” I stated touching my shoulder where his hand previously was.
“I have to leave for some work at home, you’ll be okay by yourself,” he asked snapping me out my thoughts, I pout and nod. I didn’t want him to leave, but Ashley is here with me today, so I think I’ll be fine.
“Yes, will you be back to visit my nana and pop pop,” I ask watching his face turn to confusion, I giggle as he bent down to me, so I wasn’t straining to see him. I think we’re visiting them soon either today or sometime before the week is over.
“Sure I would love to meet them,” I grin and lean in kissing his tasty lips while smiling even more as kissed me back gently, I giggled, he always seemed to do it as if he would break me, which is probably a high possibility since he had muscles the size of my whole body.
“Okay, be careful,” I chirp giving him one last satisfying kiss before skipping down the hall to my calculus class. I ran into the class seeing Mr. Johnson at his desk. I grin and go up to him.
“Mr. Johnson what is it,” I asked he looked up laughing as he handed me a paper. I eyed it before grinning and pulling out my pen.
“I want you to do this it’s a great opportunity, but you need to complete this, so I can send it in, I already have your transcript I just need you other one now,” I nodded excitedly I always wanted to do this, but I never had the time and I’m sure I’ll have the time now. 
“Thank You for choosing me,” I say while sitting next to him and filling the paper out as quickly as I could. 
“You’re one of my best students Angel, of course I would choose you again, even though you turned it down for the last three years” He teased, I laugh and shrugged.
“I had a lot to do and dad wasn’t comfortable letting me go somewhere else, but I’m sure my mom can talk him into it, I really want to do this, this year and I get to do the science fair,” I explained I get to do a lot of stuff this year since my schedule isn’t as crazy as it had been in the past.
“Do you know what you’re going to do,” I nodded I already started it, thanks to Mr. Lewis who was more than happy for me use his room during my free time.
“Yeah, I’m thinking Nuclear Fusion Reactor or a mind-controlled prosthetic legs and arms, but it’ll be hard finding someone without legs or arms so I might just do a robot,” I mumbled thinking, I don’t think I know anyone without a leg or arm.
“You don’t have much time, I’m assuming that it will take awhile to make,” I nodded it’ll take me about two months or so with both, so I really don’t have enough time since the fair is sometime in February.
“I know, but Mr. Lewis really wants a robot and I want one too but I’ve never done a Nuclear Fusion reactor before,” I explained pouting they were both great choices and I know I would have choose one sooner or late, but I have a week to think it through.
“Class is about to come in,” I sighed and handed him my filled out paper.
“I’ll bring my transcript in tomorrow morning,” I say making my way to my desk, I sit in the back because people found it funny to throw stuff at me when I was in the front so I asked to move further back so I wouldn’t be distracted. I also sat by myself even though there’s an empty seat next to me, but I use it for my backpack. Just as I sat down the class started to fill in quickly. I took out my supplies and waited for Mr. Johnson to start the lesson.

(Blake POV)
 I ran through the forest until I reached the pack house. Some reason I thought Angel was going into heat today, it surely did smell like it in the morning, but by this afternoon she was fine. I frowned maybe I was mistaken, but I could have swear I smelt it all over her today. I shift into my human form and grabbed my pants sliding them on before going inside where my mother awaited. I raised my eyebrow surprised by her presence, she’s usually not here at all.
“Your father won’t let me out of his sight and everyone’s in the office,” I nod and head over to his office, I open the door walking in. His beta was here along with Jace and my Beta. I bowed my head respectably to my dad before sitting down.
“Glad you could join us,” My dad said I rolled my eyes.
“I had something at school to take of before I came,” I state, I had to take care of my mate her body is doing crazy things off and on.
“The doctor performed the autopsy and I have to say the results weren’t good,” he started out, his Beta stiffened next to him. I waited for my dad to finish.
“They were injected with silver and had traces of other substances in them, the doctor is still narrowing it down, but we’re assuming theses are the same people from sixteen years ago, which mean we aren’t only dealing with just rogues, but we’re also humans, because of theses events the pack will be on official lock down,” he stated I nodded sixteen years ago a group of hunters came to out pack and killed over two dozen wolves with the help of rogues I don’t know much detail since I was only three at the time, but I do remember pack members had gone missing only to be found dead and tortured days or weeks later.
“We’ve also investigated the incident with other pack, its seems like the pack of rogue who attacked them are also assisting the humans in the capture of Wolves, we’ll began training wolves this weekend, this means every able body will be going through basic training. Blake, Jace and James you’ll be in charge of fifteen to twenty three year olds, while we handle the older groups. I want everyone to be aware of the lock down it’ll be standard lock down, curfew is eleven, I want anyone on the outskirts to move into the pack house, single mothers and unmated females included, the other towns in the areas need to be informed and ready. Every unmarked wolf that enters our territory is to be taken as a threat, they are to be pursued and brought to the cells, if they fight back, kill them. I also want twenty fighters in each area,” That meant we would have forty men in the town. Our pack is big, probably the biggest one on the eastern shore, most of us were trained and ready to fight at any moment especially the pack warriors. Anyways my dad will probably be heading into town today to inform everyone of the lock down.
“James I would appreciate if you daughter was involved,” My dad stated I looked at them both as they seemed to have a staring match. The Beta was also named James which is sometimes confusing since my beta was James and its not like we go around calling him James the third or James the second.
“My daughter will stay out of this, she’s fine, she’ll be protected by her family,” he argued back, I kind of agreed with my dad, she needs to be able to fight, it doesn’t matter how many family members she has, she’s only putting their life at risk by not knowing.
“Your kids have their own families to protect,” James (my beta) growled beside me, I watched with interest.
“She’ll be protected not just by us and you know that, she doesn’t need to be involved, she knows how to fight, she’ll be informed of everything going on, but I will not let her train with them,” He growled I looked at my dad expecting him to protest this and use a command, but instead he nodded.
“One day she’ll be involved whether you like it or not, as a pack member she has no other choice, I’ve let it go for ten years, its time now, I expect her to be ready in the next few months,” with that he dismissed James, Jace and I. We walked out with James cursing under his breath.
“Is it really that bad to let her join,” Jace asked looking at James who frowned.
“My little sister can’t shift,” I stared surprised, it’s pretty rare for a wolf not to shift, in fact I’ve never really heard of it, especially from a Beta’s Family, that gene is usually strong for generations.
“She’s an invalid,” Jace stated only to be grabbed and thrown against the wall.
“Don’t talk about my sister,” He growled Jace held his hands up immediately and apologized. James growled once more before dropping him and storming out. If his sister couldn’t shift that meant she the weakest link in the pack, which meant she would be left behind if something were to happen, sometimes the omegas were even used at bait. No I didn’t like this concept, but it was the way of nature, honestly I kind of feel sorry for the girl.
 “Talk about uptight,” Jace grumbled picking himself off the floor, Jace never knows what to say out his mouth.
“You were talking about his sister,” I pointed out he shrugged, its obvious that they’re protective of her, for obvious reasons.
“I’m just stating the truth, she’s an invalid, if she can’t shift it means something is wrong with her, we all know that, so she’ll only hold everyone back in the pack, no wonder she doesn’t go to the meetings there’s no point in it,” he shook his head, he did have a point she was a liability, a inconvenience as some would say. Honestly my dad is being lenient towards her, most packs treated their Omega’ horribly and I don’t agree with that either, they may be weaker, but it isn’t something they can control. 
“Just watch what you’re saying, you’ll be dead by the end of the week if you keep it up,” He followed me up to my room. We had to prepare for the training.
“Lets whip them into shape,” he handed me a file which should have the number of people we would have to train. I would rather just train a handful of people, but I know we’re only doing the basics which is just blocking , defense techniques, and endurance, basically hit and run technique, it would takes months to actually fully train everyone.
“I really hope they’re in shape,” I mumbled if they aren’t it would only make my job harder, I sigh and lean back in the chair. I really want to see Angel tonight, but I’m not sure if I’ll have time, I’m sure my dad is going to assign me another task in the next few hours. I groan a little as I felt my skin heat up, this has been happening all day and I’m completely confused. My wolf and body are telling that Angel is in heat, but when we’re around her she isn’t and she’s completely fine. I’m sure she’s in heat. I can smell it. I roll my eyes “You’re obviously broken,” I reply back ignoring the growl. I just need to figure out what the hell is going on so I can fix this.