4

We made our way backstage from our performance.

"Wohooo!" I shouted, the feeling of excitement still in my system.

The fans were amazing! I always loved the post-performance feeling.

"Good job guys!" Namjoon said, wiping his face with a face towel.

I got myself a towel from the staff as well, wiping my wet face. I slung it over my shoulder once I was done.

I saw Jungkook gulping down a bottle of water, his adam's apple bobbling up and down along his sweaty neck and I suddenly realized how thirsty I was.

No, not that kind of 'thirsty'. Okay, well maybe both.

I walked up to him and took the bottle from his hand without permission.

"Yah!"

I finished the whole bottle before he could take it back from me.

"Ahhh~" I let out a relieved sigh and wiped my lips with my sleeve. "Thank you Kookie." I smiled at his irritated face.

So kiyot.

"Hyuuung...I still wanted to drink." Jungkook whined. I spot a bottle of water on a table and headed there to take it, leaving a displeased Jungkook.

I was about it to give to him when I thought 'why not tease him a little bit?'.

I drank the water infront of him, only taking small gulps so I wouldn't drink it all.

"Hyung, leave some for me." Jungkook requested, waiting for me to finish. I raised my left eyebrow as if to say 'why would I?'.

He must have understood my gesture since he tried to take it from me but instead knocked it off my hand. I instinctly backed away but it was too late, the water spilling unto my face and all over my shirt.

"Ah jinja." He muttered, grabbing the towel at my shoulder, wiping the water off my face.

Dayum, I am liking this. I should try this trick more often.

"It's okay." I chuckled. I pulled up the hem of my shirt and squeezed it to let some water out. I caught him took a quick glance at my exposed skin, specifically my abs.

My smile twisted into a smirk. "You like what you see?"

His cheeks turned into a light shade of pink and he looked kind of flustered.

Is he blushing? Did I just make him blush? Nah, it must be just my wild imaginations. Don't get ahead of yourself Taehyung.

He threw the towel at me, the wet cloth sticking to my face. I could hear him scoff. "I have better abs than you."

"Yeah, sure you do." I said sarcastically, removing the towel and placing it back on my shoulder. "Do you have a spare shirt?" I asked him before he could react to what I said.

"You didn't bring an extra?"

I shook my head.

To be honest, I did bring an extra shirt but y'know, I like wearing his shirts. He doesn't like sharing clothes though. He'd always sulks whenever I steal some of his clothes. Well, it's worth a shot.

"Just take something from my bag."

Jesus Christ! Is he seriously letting me borrow his clothes? Jungkook has been acting kind of...different lately. Not that I mind.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yep, take it before I change my mind."

"Okay~" I said with the biggest grin on my face as I skipped away.