10

*Taehyung's P.O.V.*

I ran to the our room and dove on the bed, taking a pillow and covered my face.

You screwed up! You fucking screwed up! Why did you let your horny self take over like that?! Jungkook must really be weirded out by you right now. Did you not see the look of horror on his face?!

"Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" I shouted against the pillow as I kicked the air.

Kim Taehyung! Do you still have a face to show to him?! No, you don't! Why did you pull a stupid stunt like that?! And what the fuck? "I was kidding." Really? That isn't a joke that guys would normally do. I think I may have already past the point of being nervous around him, you know like how highschoolers act. These days I've been acting like a thirsty hoe. I guess the sexual frustration is getting to me. But don't put all the blame on me though. That spawn of satan in the next room has his responsibilites too.

I rolled so I was lying down on my belly. "FUCKING IDIOT!"

I felt something hit the back of my head. "Yah! Stop being so noisy."

I rolled again and removed the pillow. I saw Jimin standing beside the bed, tapping a rolled paper on his hand.

"Jiminieeee." I crawled to the edge of the bed and hugged his waist, snuggling my face in his stomach.

"Save me." I pleaded in a childish way.

"Hm? What happened?" He asked, stroking my hair.

I looked up at him with a pout. "I freaking screwed up."

He sighed and sat down so we were at eye level. "Let me guess, did you forgot to turn the shower off?"

I shook my head. "It's more important."

"Umm.. you accidentally threw away Yoongi-hyung's music sheets?"

"Ani." I said, prolonging the "i" sound.

"Oh my god! Did you break my phone?!" He exclaimed, with wide eyes.

I hit him with the pillow that I used a while ago. "I didn't even do those things."

"You didn't? Ohohoho." He faked a laugh. "Breaking my phone, 2 times. Yoongi's music sheets, 6 times. The shower, umm, well I kinda lost count of that since you have done for more than 20 times already. You even did that the other day." He enumerated with a cheeky smirk.

"Did you really memo-- ah nevermind." I squeezed his face with both of hands, making him look like a fish. "But Jimin, this a lot more major." I said as I looked straight into his eyes with a serious expression.

"What is it this time?" He asked through pouted lips. His words were kinda muffled because of me squeezing his cheeks together but it is still understandable.

"I uh..."

Okay, I do not know how to start it off. I suddenly feel really embarassed now.

"What is it?" He pressed, squeezing my face as well.

"Umm well I.."

"What?" He asked, growing impatient.

"Aish, forget about it." I said, sitting up.

"Taehyuuung!" Jimin whined. "You can't just make me curious like that. Now, tell me."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I will say this as fast as possible. "Well I went to Jungkook's room to tell him that we brought donuts since we all know how much that pig loves them. I was stupid enough to barge in and not knock and so I walked in on him watching porn. How was I supposed to know, okay?! He was flustered and jittery that I wanted to tease him so bad. He was so freaking cute and I couldn't help myself from messing with him and I--"

Jimin gasped, wide-eyed. "Did you have sex?!"

"What the fuck no!" I denied, waving my hands infront of him.

But I would have love to. Wtf Taehyung. FOCUS!

"Let me finish, will you?" He nodded, his face showing that he is eager to hear more.

"So yeah, he had this bulge and I may or may not have have offered him my help. I don't know, okay?! I wasn't thinking straight. It was so tempting and... and AISH! He looked so shocked and freak out! And I tried to brush it off as a joke but I doubt he'll ever think of it as just a joke."

"Aigoo." He laughed, burrying his face on the bed and tapping my leg. "Of course you aren't thinking straight. You're as curved as a circle."

I'm not 'curved as a circle' I'm bi. So shut it.

"Yah! Are you just gonna make fun of me? Is that how it is?" I complained, shaking him.

"I'm sorry." He said, suppressing his laughter. "You really did screw up, you thirsty motherfucker."

"What do I do?" I frowned, rocking myself back and forth.

"Umm.. just act like normal. Ah ani," He lightly shook his head "you're not normal. Just act like yourself. You did say you were just kidding, right?" I gave him a slight nod.

"Two things might happen." He said, showing me two fingers.

"First is, he won't make a big deal out of it and simply dismiss it as one of your weird pranks."

I wish.

"Or, he would get affected by what you did and he might act differently towards you."

I groaned. "Jiminie..he'll hate me. He hates me. He'll hate me forever. Vkook is over! My life is over!" I fussed, lightly slapping my forehead over and over again.

He hit me with the rolled paper once more time making me snap out of my episode.

"Stop overreacting." He scolded.

Overreacting?! I am not overreacting.

"We'll see how he responds from what you did. Pray it's the first one or--"

"Or I should just hide from him and never show my face ever again."

"You're in the same group. That's impossible." He stood up, crossing his arms.

"But Jiminieee--"

"You asked me what to do and now that I told you, you won't do it?" I held out my hands, signalling him to grabbed them.

"How am I supposed to act like nothing happened wh--"

"You're an actor right? Do your thing." He grabbed my hands and pulled me up up so we were both standing.

"It's different w--"

"Aish!" He cut me off again, stomping his foot as he showed me an annoyed look.

"Ai, ai." I muttered, walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked as he followed me.

I ignored him and continued to walk. I smirked, stopping on my tracks when I arrived at my destination. I faced the door of one of the rooms, pressing my ear against the piece of wood as I listened attentively.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked from behind me.

I shushed him, hovering a finger over my mouth. "Who knows? I might hear some heavenly noises coming from here." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

I wouldn't mind hearing Kookie's moans.

I let out a subdued yelp as Jimin pulled me by my ear. "Y'know I'm starting to question who is the pervert of the group."

I can't help it, he unleashes my inner manwhore.