24

- 6:34 am -

swegsugaaa: where you at rn?

- 9:12 am -

jaMin: home, sorry i just woke up. Wae?

jaMin: u woke up so early! Is something wrong?

swegsugaaa: sing

jaMin: what?

swegsugaaa: just sing

jaMin: nu, me is shy ≧﹏≦

swegsugaaa: ew stop the aegyo shit

swegsugaaa: doesnt suit u

jaMin: u're being so mean to meh!

swegsugaaa: ur cute as it is

jaMin: aww stp being like this. Its making me feel wierd (=^・^=)

swegsugaaa: lol i was kidding

jaMin: ihy

swegsugaaa: ily

jaMin: i get it u LOATHE me! You dont have to say it twice (;ω;)

swegsugaaa: just sing already

jaMin: but my voice aint that good

swegsugaaa: PARK JIMIN

jaMin: FINE FINE

jaMin: just a few lines, kay?

swegsugaaa: sure whateves

jaMin: pls dont make fun of me

*audio message*

jaMin: sooo?

jaMin: hyung where are you

jaMin: TELL ME IF ITS GOOD OR BAD!

jaMin: are u srysly ignoring me rn?

*swegsugaaa is calling*
Answer || Decline

Jimin jolted up on his bed, suprised at Yoongi's sudden call. Even if they have calls every now and then, the raven haired boy's heart never fails to jump every time. He answered the call as he slid out of bed, thinking it was about time to get up.

"I wasn't ignoring you. Just tired of typing." Yoongi voice sounded through the phone, making Jimin smile. He never gets tired of hearing his voice.

"Why are you so lazy?" Jimin rolled his eyes, even though the older can't see him. He headed for the bathroom, and placed his phone on speaker mode, setting it on top of the sink.

"I'm not lazy. Just conserving my energy for doing more important things."

"Yeah, like what?" Jimin said before realizing that he shouldn't have said that.

"Like fuc--"

"STOP! I don't want perverty remarks, so early in the morning." Jimin cut him off as he grabbed his toothbrush, adding a fair amount of toothpaste.

He could hear Yoongi click his tongue. "It's not early."

Jimin started to brush his teeth, not responding back to what Yoongi said.

"To answer your question, it's good. Beautiful even."

Jimin couldn't help but blush at Yoongi's sudden compliment.

"Are you also 'kidding' this time?" He asked his words muffled but still comprehendable.

"No. I'm not."

"Well.. thanks." Jimin said, geniunely flattered at Yoongi's compliment.

The door bell rang and Jimin just ignored it, thinking that it was his roommate. The ringing gradually became faster and louder as if someone was killing the button.

"Fucking open the door or I'm gonna throw a rock at your window and break in from there!" Yoongi ordered through the phone, Jimin's eyes widened as he rushed to the front door, forgetting to even rinse his mouth.

He swung the door open, revealing an annoyed looking mint haired boy, leaning on the wall.

"Oh my god." Jimin uttered, his mouth agape, foam falling down the floor as he tried to process what the fuck was happening.

"About time."

***

More full chapters comping up ~