~Nine: More Tad~

Ever since Tad came, Bill has been keeping an eye on Dipper, just to make sure he was okay. After about two weeks, he stopped, thinking Dipper was safe.

Bill had to do some business, so he said bye to Dipper and left. But, as soon as he left, Tad appeared. Dipper was laying down on the bed, on his side. Tad slipped into the bed and wrapped his arms around Dipper's waist, pulling him closer to him.

"Who is that...?" Dipper asked, tilting his head slightly.

"It's Tad, love." Tad replied, smirking.

Dipper tried to get out of his grip, but Tad was stronger than him. So Dipper sighed. "Please don't try anything..."

"But, I didn't finish my job yet." Tad kissed Dipper's neck.

Dipper shuddered. "You don't have to finish it."

"I know I don't have to, I just want to." Tad pulled Dipper closer to him.

"Y...You do know that I could yell for help right now..." Dipper tried to get out again.

"Stop moving."

"No." Dipper continued to try to get out.

"Fine." Tad got up and pinned Dipper down. He quickly tied Dipper's wrists against the headboard of the bed.

"T-Tad?! Untie me!" Dipper pulled down on the rope, trying to get out of them.

"Not until I finish my job." Tad kissed Dipper.

Of course, Dipper didn't kiss back. So, Tad slipped his tongue into his mouth.
Dipper tried to pull back, but couldn't. Tad started sucking on Dipper's tongue, making Dipper accidently moan.

Tad pulled back, smirking. "So, You're liking it?"

"No, not at all."

"Then what was that moan for?"

"I...It was accidental. Now can you please untie me...?" Dipper tried getting loose again.

"I already told you, I'm not letting you go until I finish my job. Just stop refusing, it makes it easier." Tad snapped, making Dipper's shirt come off.

Dipper thought a bit before yelling. "BILL! BILL, COME HELP ME!"

Tad laughed. "He can't hear you."

Dipper stopped. He was silent before muttering. "Fine...Do whatever you want with me..."

Tad started kissing down Dipper's neck, trailing down his stomach. He kept going down until his v-line.

Tad quickly took off his own shirt and unbuttoned his pants.

Then Tad pulled off Dipper's pants, leaving on his boxers. Dipper looked up at the ceiling.

Tad slowly took off Dipper's boxers slowly. Dipper blushed lightly but continued to stare at the ceiling.

Tad licked up Dipper's member. "St-Stop..."

Tad sat up. "You said that you wouldn't refuse."

"I know. It's just...It doesn't feel right." Dipper looked down at Tad.

"I don't care if it doesn't feel right." Tad smirked, going back down, beginning to suck Dipper's member.

He started bobbing his head up and down. Dipper bit his lip, trying to keep in his moans.

Then suddenly, the door swung open. Dipper opened his eyes to see Bill.

Tad pulled back, turning around.

"What the fuck are you doing to my boyfriend?!" Bill asked/yelled.

"I was having some fun with him." Tad smirked, standing up.

"Pinetree's mine, though!" Bill walked into the room.

"Um, can one of you untie me...?" Dipper asked.

Bill snapped and the rope disappeared.

Dipper quickly pulled up his boxers and pants.

Tad put his shirt on. "You know, you're boyfriend looks pretty good when he's naked. Plus, his moans sound beautiful."

"Get the fuck out of here, Tad." Bill walked towards Dipper.

"Okay, see ya soon!" And with that, Tad was gone.

Bill looked at Dipper and saw some visible hickeys from his neck to his stomach.

"Are you okay?" Bill asked.

"Yeah..." Dipper replied, then looked down. "But I just want to cuddle with you right now, to be honest."

Bill laughed lightly. "We can cuddle."