04 | Hog's Head

they know you walk like you're a god, they can't believe i made you weak

◾️◽️

Cecilia Grey , Lydia Queen, and Raymond Everest were running late. The tree rushed to the door of Hog's Head. Out of breath, Cecilia opened the door. Inside was a gigantic crowd of students.

"Sorry we're late," Cecilia breathed, her hands on her knees.

"No worries, we're just about to start Cee." said Ron, who was bringing a chair for everyone to sit on.

Cecilia took a seat between Raymond and Lydia, who's facing Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Ella was already there with the twins and Lee Jordan. Then there's Neville, Luna, Parvati and Padma Patil that seated in a small group. She could also see Cho and one of her friends (this make Lydia sneered at them), Ginny also sat there with Alistair, Michael Corner, and a few Hufflepuff.

"Err," started Hermione, her voice slightly higher than usual. "Well–er--hi." Cecilia gives her an encouraging smile, getting a small smile in return.

Ella then suddenly rise from her seat, walking to the front, offering a help to Hermione which she gladly accept. Ella then clapped her hands once to get the attention of all the students, "So, we're all here for the same reasons. And that is to learn Defensive magic instead of learning that rubbish Umbridge teaches." She got a chorus of agreement.

"You want to pass your Defense Against the Dark Arts O.W.L though, too, i bet?" said Michael Corner to the golden trio.

Hermione sighed, then opened her mouth to respond. "Of course we all want to past, but the main reason we're doing this is because You-Know-Who is back." The reaction was predictable. Many shrieked, a Hufflepuff twitched, and Neville yelped. All of them though, fixed their eyes on Harry.

"Where's the proof that You-Know-Who is back?" ask one of them.

"Well, Dumbledore believes it–" Hermione started.

"You mean Dumbledore believes him," he said, pointing to Harry.

"Who are you?" Ella asked rudely, with a snort followed by Ron.

"Zacharias Smith," he said, "And i think we've got the right to know exactly what makes him say that You-Know-Who's back."

Everybody starting to murmured an agreement but Lydia Queen got sick of all of these people debating over something that pretty much obvious. "You." Lydia pointed to the boy, "You have no right to hear an explanation from Potter. You either trust him or leave. Dumbledore trusted him, and i suggest you to do the same." She hissed, making him flinch.

"And to all of you who i don't care who, if you don't want to believe it then fine. Shoo. But if he's really back, trying to take the Wizarding World, then i'm not sorry if one of you can't even protect yourself." Lydia said, "Oh, and be thankful that i'm wasting my time only to remind all of you." she continued, rolling her eyes at the end.

"B–but Dumbledore only told us that Cedric Diggory was murdered by You-Know-Who, and that you're the one who brings back his body to Hogwarts. He didn't give us any details about how he killed and i think we all deserve to k–know." Zacharias said, half brave, half afraid.

The room fell into silence. A few murmurs could be heard, but some eyes were headed to Cecilia Grey, making her shifts uncomfortably.

"How dare you!" Lydia and Ella snarled, ready to hex the Zacharias guy.

"Listen. If you only came here to hear exactly how what it looks when Voldemort murders someone, i can't help you," Harry started. "I don't want to talk about Cedric Diggory. So if that's what you're here for you might as well leave." Harry didn't moved his eyes from Zacharias' face, and trying hard to not look at Cecilia Grey's direction.