swinahop

jimin: hey jungkook.

jimin: idk whether you still have your phone with you or no but just listen to me for this short while yeah?

jimin: i hope your operation goes smoothly today baby. but here's what i wanted to tell you. like all real love stories, it will die with us, as it should. there is an infinite between 0 and 1. there's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. of course there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. some infinities are bigger than other infinities. there are days, many days of them, when i resent the size of my unbounded set. i want more numbers than i'm likely to get, and god, if only i could have them but i can't and i'm so sorry for that. but jungkook, i cannot tell you how thankful i am for our little infinity. i wouldn't trade it for the world. you gave me a forever within the numbered days, and i'm grateful. i am so lucky to love you, you know that? you don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you. i fell in love like you would fall asleep: slowly and then all at once. i'm in love with you, and i'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. i love with you, and i know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and i know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, but i love you jeon jungkook. i'll fight it. i'll fight it for you. don't you worry about me, i'm okay. i love you.

jimin: i'll see you soon, i promise.

seen

jungkook: ah baby why am i crying.

jungkook: thank you so much jimin im grateful for your existence in my life as well, i hope you know that.

jungkook: and jimin?

seen

jungkook: i love you too.