13

After a few hours of goofing around the lab, they brought me back to the room I'd been in before.

Natasha hadn't come with us and neither had Bruce or Tony.

Steve and Clint had, I liked Clint more to be honest. He gave good scritches.

Steve put the chain back on my collar and turned to leave the room with Clint.

I chattered at them quietly, giving them sad eyes when they turned around.

Steve looked at Clint.

Clint looked at Steve, "I'll stay with her you go ahead," Clint told him walking back to me.

Steve looked hesitant, but he left the room, closing the door behind him.

I laid down and he sat down, facing the door.

I moved my tail, wrapping Clint's torso, and pulled him back against me. I chattered as I rubbed the side of my head in his hair.

He tried to get up, but I tightened my grip around his torso with my tail.

He sighed in defeat, and leaned back, accepting his fate.

I stretched my neck before I laid my head on his lap.

It didn't take long for him to start to gently stroking the top of my head until I fell asleep.
.
.
.
I woke up to the sound of someone walking down the hall.

I lifted my head gently and saw Clint was asleep.

I gently cooed at him.

The steps stop at my door.

They opened the door and I saw the rest of the Avengers.

I raised my head and looked at them.

Tony was obviously trying to hold in laughter.

I let out a deep, scolding growl that echoed in my throat.

Clint blinked awake and saw them in the doorway and groaned, "She wouldn't let me get up," he complained.

I curled my tail around him tighter, laying my head back on his lap. I still felt tired.

"Fury said Delta could live in the tower with us," Tony announced looking very proud of himself.

Clint grinned, "That's gonna be fun,".