When He Finds Out Your Fear

Kai
You and Kai are walking around the pond, when you feel something crawling on you, and look down to see a ladybug on your arm.
"Get off me, get off me, get off me!" You scream swiping at the ladybug.
Kai looks at you, carefully reaches out, and grabs the ladybug
"Get that thing away from me!" You say pushing him away
He opens up his hand, revealing the ladybug, and you back away
He says a few words to the ladybug then it flies off
"(Y/N)," Kai says quietly, "you're afraid of ladybugs?"
"Yeah," you say not looking at him, afraid he'd be laughing
"It's ok, I'll be sure all the ladybugs stay away from you," he says hugging you
"But don't you think my fear is a little silly?"
"I will admit, I'm surprised you're scared of ladybugs, but everyone is afraid of something."
"I'm glad you understand," you say pulling him tighter to you, "what are you afraid of?"
"Uh...," Kai hesitates,"water. I'm deathly terrified."
"Don't worry I'll make sure no water is around you." You laugh
Kai laughs, pins you against a tree, and kisses you

Jay
You and Jay are having a water balloon war against his team. He's super competitive, so you know he has to win, and won't accept anything less. You get distracted by something moving in the grass, and notice that it's a snake. You stand there staring at it, frozen in fear, and hoping it won't slither your way. You hear Jay yell at you, before pulling you out of the way as a water balloon goes sailing past.

"(Y/N), that was a close one! You have to watch out! You almost got hit, and I can't afford to loose you in battle!" Jay teases coming closer to you.

The snake starts to slither towards you, finally causing you to jump into Jay's arms, and scream. Luckily he catches you and holds you tightly in his arms.

"(Y/N), no need to be scared. They're just water balloons."

"S-S-S-SNAKE!!" You shout, clinging onto Jay tighter.

"What?" Jay asks confused.

"THERE'S A SNAKE!! RIGHT OVER THERE!!" You scream and point at the snake as it slithers away.

Jay looks in the direction you pointed and says,"(Y/N), It's only a black snake. Besides, it looks like it's leaving."

"It doesn't matter! I'm terrified of snakes. Any of them can bite, and some of them are poisonous!"

"I believe the correct term to use would be venomous." Zane buts in correcting you.

"Shut up!" You say giving Zane the teasing, yet evil eye.

"What?! You, (Y/N)(L/N), the fearless girlfriend of Jay Walker is afraid of snakes?" Jay teases.

"Shhh! You don't have to make a big deal of it." You say, blushing.

"Oh you mean you don't want me saying (Y/N)'s AFRAID OF SNAKES!!" He yells loudly and giggles.

"Jay! That's embarrassing that I'm afraid of snakes! I mean now I sound like a wuss." You say hiding your head in his chest.

"(Y/N) there is no need to be ashamed of your fear. Everyone is afraid of something, and that's ok. I still love you, and that's all that matters." Jay says resting his forehead against yours.

Both of you are distracted in your little moment, that you don't notice the others throwing water balloons at you. By the time Jay notices, it's too late, and it hits both of you.

"Sorry," you say looking away from him.

"It's ok, I had to protect my little Spark from that snake. That's more important than anything else in the world." He coos.

"I know I'm safe when I'm with you," you blush, nuzzeling your head into his chest.

Zane
You and Zane are making lunch for everyone at the monastery. Jay walks out of his room with one of his inventions.
"This is my helping hands robot! He can help with anything you need him to!" Says Jay stepping aside for you both to see
"Get that thing away from me!" You say stepping behind Zane
"(Y/N), it is only a robot," says Zane
"Yeah, and so was General Cryptor and the nindroids!" You say with tears threatening to appear.
"(Y/N), what happened?" Asks Zane
"General Cryptor and the nindroids broke into my house and killed my family! That's how I became an orphan." Tears are now streaming down your face
"(Y/N), I had no idea."
"I was only 11, Zane! I've been terrified of robots ever since. Cause I had to watch my parents die"
Zane brings you in for a warm embrace. "Do you hate me?" He asks
"No, Zane, I could never hate you. Why in the world would you ever ask that?" You say wiping the tears from your eyes.
"Because... I am a robot."
"What?"
"I... am ...a robot. I just found out yesterday. Please do not hate me."
"Zane, I could never hate you." You say hugging him tighter

Cole
Cole is helping you plant some flowers at the front of your house. Cole picks a flower and sticks it in your hair. A bumblebee flies up to one of your newly planted flowers and you quickly get up and jump away.
"What's wrong with you?"
"There's a bee."
Cole looks at the bee and walks over to you. "I've seen you walk past 1,000 honeybees and you weren't scared of them."
"Cause I'm not. I'm scared of big things that sting."
"Big things?" Cole says smirking
"Bumblebees, woodbees, hornets, yellowjackets, wasps."
A bumblebee flies toward you, and when you go to run, you run into Cole and knock him over. You land on top of him.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry," you say
"It's ok, I used to be that way with dragons."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Yeah, and now you're that way with snakes?" You ask smirking
"Yeah," says Cole turning red
You help Cole up, he pins you against the house, and kisses you roughly
"So... I have to comfort you around things that sting?"
"Yeah, that would be nice of you," you say giggling
Cole blushes darker and says, "I'd do anything to protect you, (Y/N). I love you."

Lloyd
Lloyd came over to your house to watch movies. It was storming outside and you are cuddled up really close to Lloyd. A loud clap of thunder rattles the house and makes the lights flicker. You shriek and jump a little.
"What?" Lloyd asks smirking at you
"It's just that, I'm afraid of thunder. I have been since I was like 5. I know that thunder can't hurt you, but I'm just afraid of it!"
"I know why you're afraid. It's loud, and it can wake you up from sleeping."
"I'm so glad you understand Lloyd. I figured with you being the green ninja and all, would laugh at me."
"I would never laugh at you. But it is a little bit funny."
You playfully smack him and giggle. Another loud clap of thunder goes off, and the electricity goes off. Lloyd smirks and puts his arm around you.
You bury your head in his chest and say,"Lloyd I'm scared."
"It's ok, I'm here to protect you." Lloyd says, kissing you on the forehead. Another clap of thunder goes off, and you cling tighter to his shirt.
"Lloyd, would you please stay with me!?"
"Yeah," says Lloyd, putting his other arm around you, "Always."