Chapter 24

I threw my phone and ran right out of my house, not bothering to listen to the words my mom was screaming after me.

News flash, mom! The love of my life just woke up from a coma so see yuh later!

I sped all the way to the hospital with one thing gon my mind and that was her.

Bethany..

I get to look into her amazing and bright eyes and hear her magical voice and beautiful laugh.

Tears of mixed emotions fell down my cheeks. I was happy for her being alive and okay but I was sad for her hating me, and what could still possibly be wrong with her.

I ran into the hospital and straight to her room, determined to get there.

When I was at the entrance of her room I paused for a second.

What would I say to her? Fuck this is my fault!

I pushed aside any of my thoughts and walked right into the room, pausing when her eyes met my tear filled ones.

"Kev," she whispered.

My mouth hung open and I couldn't look away from her. She said my name. It's been so long since I've heard her voice.

"We are going to go in the hallway and talk with the doctor." Mrs. Lisa said, exiting the room with Sam and her husband.

"How are you?" I asked, closing the door.

The silence in the room was so thick it could be cut with a knife.

I paced around for a little before sitting down in the chair next to her bed.

She shrugged. "It hurts."

I bit my lip to hold my tears back. "I'm sorry." I croaked.

"For what?" She asked me in her worn out voice.

"This is all my fault. I'm such a fucking idiot. You probably hate my ass." I said, putting my head in my hands.

"It's not your fault, but you're an idiot for sure." She smiled at me. She reached her hand out and placed it in my hair, playing with my curls lightly. "I don't think I could ever hate you."

"I don't see how you couldn't." I chuckled.

"Despite all that's happened I love you. Though everything you did to me hurts I love you. Funny how I love my ex boyfriend." She said, removing her hand from my hair and squirming around for a comfortable position.

"We should get off this topic until you're healthier. Do you remember everything?" I asked her.

"Perfectly fine, which is surprising considering my blow to the head."

"I'm glad you aight ma." I said smiling at her.

••••• (A/N: comment ship names guys! 😛)

Bethany's POV:

I woke up with a headache. My stomach hurt and it was a struggle to breath.

Kev left a few hours ago, and I instantly knocked out.

Is it bad I wanted to wake up with amnesia?

I just wanted to forget everything I've been through with Kevin and start fresh. I don't wanna be miserable anymore. But I am and that's the thing. But I can't be with Kev either. It just can't happen.

•••••

A few weeks after I woke up they let me stand, and with Kev, Jordan, a few of my friends like Morgan, Aurora, Emily, and Buday, and my family watching. I did just that.