#StopVikButtAbuse

POV: Josh

Warnings: Mild Booty Abuse

-Begin Chapter-

I walked down the stairs, Harry in my arms, his head resting against my shoulder. One of his hands grasping my shirt tightly as he stared at my chest.

I wish I knew what was going through his head right now but he really wasn't in the mood to talk. I think tonight Simon and I need to take him with us to bed, he some special attention it seems.

We walked into the kitchen where everyone sat, the Cals and Preston having had joined us. Preston currently sat in Callux's lap next to Vik who was in Ethan's lap. They were talking animatedly about some Minecraft thing that had updated. You could see all of the dark purple bruises that JJ had left the night before littering Vik's neck.

"WHAT THE HELL?" exclaimed Simon behind me. That's right, he hadn't seen Vik yet. I felt Harry turn his head to look as well.

"Oh, my days." He muttered quietly.

Simon marched from behind me and straight to Vik, grabbing his head and turning it to the side.

"Good lord Vik, are you alright?" asked Simon, his eyes examining the poor boy's neck.

"Yes Simon, I'm fine. Just like I told Tobi earlier, JJ got a little carried away last night but I don't mind. I wasn't planning on recording today anyway."

"Vik," called Tobi from across the room, "It looks like mauled you."

Vik sighed and moved his hands to take Simon's off his head, keeping a hold on them and dropping them to his lap.

"I know Tobi but it's ok. I promise. To be honest." He started shyly, his face turning red. "I like the marks. JJ put so much effort making sure I was covered in his marks and it made me feel really special."

"But Vik." Started Tobi.

"Tobi I promise I am ok. If I didn't want JJ to do it, I am confident he would have stopped, so I am not worried."

Tobi let out a sigh of defeat. "Ok. I trust you Star."

"Thank you Teddy Bear." Replied Vikk with a smile.

"Wait, Teddy Bear?" called Cal from beside Callux and Preston as he stood there, his hand in Callux's hair, his fingers running through the dark locks.

"Yeah what?" questioned Tobi, confused as well. Vik blushed before responding.

"He kind of reminds me of a Teddiursa from Pokémon."

"A what?" called Harry from my arms, talking finally. At least he has some will to talk.

Vik squeezed Simon's hands before he continued speaking.

"They are this cute Teddy Bear Pokémon that had a little crescent moon on their head. They are really cute just like Tobi and when they evolve the turn into an Ursaring, which is a big scary bear, just like Tobi gets when he gets really mad."

"Oi." Laughed out, Tobi.

"It's true." Laughed out Vik, a smile on his face. He was so cute and sweet.

"Hey, Josh." Called Harry softly.

"Yes, love?"

"Would you mind putting me down?"

I looked down at him to see him looking at my shirt still.

"Harry look at me."

Harry turned to look at me, his once bright blue eyes meeting mine. There was a dark sadness that clouded his eyes, taking away from their beauty. It broke my heart. I bent down and kissed his forehead, a tear escaping my eyes and falling to land on him. As I pulled away, I could see Harry's eyes open wide in wonder, questioning something. I decided to figure out what later and I set him down gently, my arm still resting on his back once I set him down. He continued to look up at me for a moment before he moved, heading over to Vik and Simon.

I watched as he walked away, his steps unsure, unlike his normal ways.

Something was very wrong with Harry and we needed to figure it out before it was too late.

I felt someone throw an arm over my shoulder and I turned to see JJ standing next to me, a smile on his face but worry in his eyes.

"Something is still wrong with Harry, isn't there?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said turning my attention back to the boys as Harry stood there, hugging Vik, having had pulled him out of Ethan's lap. I could see Ethan and Simon blatantly stare at Vik's butt, whispering to each other about it. I choose not to comment.

"I've got a bad feeling Josh. We need to keep an eye on him." Said JJ. They worry thick in his voice.

"I know," I replied. "Simon and I are gonna take him tonight and see if we can figure out what is going through his head."

"Ok, bro. Let me know if you need my help at all." Answered JJ, squeezing my shoulder.

"I will."

I watched as Ethan and Simon whispered to one another for a moment while Harry and Vik hugged. Then Simon slowly moved right behind Vik, still looking at his delicious looking booty. Then, before anyone could blink, Simon raised his hand and brought it down on Vikk's butt hard, a loud smack filling the room, causing a squeak from Our Little Star.

"Oi!" cried Vik, turning around in Harry's arms, one of his hands moving to rub the abused cheek. "What the hell Simon?" he questioned, slightly angry. It was adorable.

Simon chose to ignore him and turned to Ethan.

"You are right Ethan. His butt is fun to smack."

"I told you!" laughed out Ethan.

"CBA!" screamed Vik, keeping his back to Harry's chest, hiding his precious bum from further abuse. We all laughed at the sight. A pink dust was painting Vik's cheeks and he didn't look as mad as he sounded.

None of us noticed until Vik let out another squeak, jumping away from Harry as he pinched his butt.

"It's fun to pinch too." Said Harry with a cheeky smile, some light coming back to his eyes.

"Hey stop it!" screamed out Vik, a slight laugh coming out of him as he tried to sound mad. We all laughed again.

"Come here, Vik." I called. "Daddy will protect you from hands abusing your butt."

Vik immediately moved into my waiting arms, making sure to stand so his back was to my chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist, my head on top of his, looking at the others who were laughing. I honestly was tempted to touch his butt as well but I held back, for now. The next time I have an opportunity though, the ass is mine. 

I felt JJ's hand move in between me and Vik, pinching his butt.

"AH! FUCK!"

"#StopVikButtAbuse." laughed out Preston. We all joined in the laughter, well except Vik, who stood there pouting in front of me.

Such a beautiful boy.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Vik's poor booty. lol. And don't worry everyone. Harry is gonna be taken care of by Daddy and Papa. Promise. :)

I hope you enjoyed ready this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.