Part 40

First of all Liza is not black. She is quite fair.

From the last chapter i want to clear the misunderstanding that bl*** was not black it was bloody :p

I forgot to put one more asterisk and guys please add your own abuses in the asterisks ;)

Thank you guys for your votes and continuous liking my story. :)

And thanks to some for showing their concern of my absence for a week :)

******
******

James looked at me with a shocked expression like he was not expecting that from me.

He looked at the door and went towards it.

I can't stop him now.

Diego's voice was enough for him to know that a guy was there.

He opened it to revealed Diego.

Diego looked at James then at me. He walked towards me and held my face with both of his hands.

''Are you alright? Why are you crying? Has he hurt you?'' He asked me in a concerned voice.

James was looking at us with an unreadable expression.

''I..i am fine.'' I said looking at James.

''I can't..believe this..'' James whispered but it was enough for us to hear.

''You both..spent the night..together. Was it the first time Li..Miss Miller? Or i was blind to see it. From how many days do you know him? A week or two. Right?'' He walked towards me.

''Wait! Is he the only one or you have spent the nights with every male in the company?'' He asked smirking.

But i could feel the tension in his voice.

He is not thinking what he is telling...

But..i will make him understand that he is wrong...

I have to change him.. by.. care and..lo..i mean affection.

He was waiting for me to say something but i kept my mouth shut.

''Stop it right there Mr. Ashton. You are no one to tell these meaningless things to her.'' Diego said in a hard voice which i never heard from him.

James gave him a dangerous look.

''And. Who. Are. You. To. Advice. Me.'' He said breaking each syllable while walking towards Diego.

They were very close to each other. Diego too was not taking a step backwards.

''I am her friend. Her house mate.'' Diego said looking into his eyes.

His eyes started burning with rage and he directed his gaze towards me.

''James.. i wanted to tell you but...''

My sentence was not completed when he punched Diego hard on his face.

Diego stumbled backwards by the sudden contact. He was not properly balanced when another punch was landed on his face and he fell to the ground.

''JAMES..'' I shouted and ran towards him.

I placed both my hands on his chest.

''James please don't do this...please.'' i pleaded.

''I will kill him.'' He said and pushed me aside.

''James. No.''

God! Please help the situation..

I think i should call Mason.. he must be in the car in the parking lot or maybe in the lobby.