14

A few months of living at the tower, I had passed multiple tests SHIELD had made for me and they'd deemed me an official agent of SHIELD.

Everyone treated me with more respect and I lived in Clint's room at the tower.

He was barely there though, and when he was here, he slept in the top of the closet.

I guessed he slept there because it was safer than out here in the open.

I slept behind a counter in the little kitchen the room had so if anyone walked past me, they wouldn't get very far.

I was laying on the mattress Clint had made Tony buy me on the kitchen floor when Clint walked in.

I jumped up and chattered happily walking over to him and rubbing my head against his chest wagging my tail.

He smiled and laughed lightly, "I missed you too Delta, come on we have a mission," he told me.

I jumped up and down slightly always excited to do a mission.

He turned around and left the room.

I followed him out.

He stopped at the weapons room where everyone suited up, except for Tony. His suit came to him.

Clint got changed and grabbed a couple quivers and put his bow on the bench. He turned to me and grabbed the armor they'd had made for me. It was hard but light, like Steve's shield.

I walked over to Clint excitedly as he started putting on the armor, he said it reminded him of the armor on a dragon from a movie he'd watched. I think he said it was 'Eragon'?

Clint strapped on all the armor and picked up his bow, walking out of the room with me trailing behind him.

I moved in front of him and bowed my neck slightly, offering him a ride, which he gladly took. He swung himself onto my shoulders as we walked to the hangar to leave.

The others were sitting in the quintet waiting for Clint and I to arrive. They looked up when they heard my armor covered claws clinking on the hard floor.

I walked my way up onto the ramp of the jet and Clint hopped off my back and went to sit by Natasha.

"That looked more badass than it should've, especially with birdbrain riding Delta," Tony said with a small whistle.

I walked over to Clint and laid down, somewhat comfortably, on the floor of the jet and took a nap, deciding to rest up before the mission.