Chapter Eleven

Naeva's Point of View.

"Is she alright?" "What happened?"voices asked, all filled with concern.

I tried to open my eyes, but they felt heavy. Slowly, I tried again and succeeded.

I looked at the people surrounding me, seeing Asia, Jake, Magnus and the doctor.

Then I felt a burning sensation in my hand, then it quickly stopped.

" Are you alright?" "What happened to you?" " Are you feeling okay?" I was bombarded with questions, giving me a headache.

"Quiet down you guys, she needs some time to rest and you aren't helping by making more noise," the doctor said quieting them down, which I was thankful for.

So they all left except for Asia, who grabbed a chair and sat besides the bed I was on.

"Hey," she began in a quiet voice."I know we just met, but you are my first real friend here, so thanks," she said while she gently placed her hand on mine.

As soon as her hand made contact with my skin, I felt as if someone was clawing at my hand and the burning sensation had returned.

"Oh my, your hand!" Asia yelled.

I looked down at my hand and saw a lot of deep cuts and blood, but the weird thing was that it was underneath my skin.

Asia ran out the door calling for the doctor.

Soon after I heard multiple footsteps rushing towards the door. Then the door flew open and in rushed the doctor with Asia and Magnus on her heels.

Quickly everyone was in my face. Asia grabbed my hand while chanting see over and over.

"See what? Are you feeling I'll Asia?" The doctor asked her.

I looked at my hand and noticed that there was no more marks and blood showing.

Only one thought raced through my mind.

"It's trying to escape!"

Oh dear. Something bad is going to happen and I just know it.

Hey guys. I know it took me a while to update but the internet is giving more problems.

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter. Feel free to leave any suggestions and opinions in the comment section.