!Prankster! Levi X !Prankster! Reader (AU) ⚠️18+

"Joke Stars: p1"

‼️WARNINGS‼️

•18+ Content

•Knife

•References to Sex

•Infidelity

•OOC Levi

•Swearing

________________________________

(Pranks inspired by PrankvsPrank and SanFrezco)

Third Person POV

It was a regular day in Levi's city apartment, whom he shared with his girlfriend, (f/n).

Levi and her owned a YouTube channel where they would do daily vlogging, which gained them up to over a million subscribers in the first year.

But the night before, Levi had a brilliant idea for a new kind of video. He thought of what the first video would be, and quickly began to write down ideas.

When he thought of the perfect plan, he waited until (f/n) was busy and wouldn't notice.

"Levi, I'm going to the store!" He heard her call from the front door.

"Alright, I'll just be here." He replied from their office.

It was the perfect time to set up.

After he heard her leave and lock the door, he waited a few minutes in case she needed to come back.

When she didn't return, Levi got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing some Saran Wrap.

He got a long strip and measured to about where her face was.

"Let's see...she's about this much (shorter/taller) than me..." He said to himself, taping the strip on the doorframe, leading to the kitchen.

He ducked under the Saran Wrap, and went back to their office and grabbed a camera.

Heading back to the kitchen, he set it up on top of the fridge, adjusting it to the right angle.

"Perfect." He whispered, leaving the kitchen to wait for her return.

Time Skip

Around thirty minutes had passed, and he heard the sound of keys unlocking the door.

Getting up from his position on the couch, he quickly started the camera before dashing into the hallway near the kitchen, to hide.

Peeking around the corner, he watched as (f/n) entered and set her purse down. Slipping off her shoes, she looked down at the bags she was carrying while she went to the kitchen.

"What the fu-?!" She exclaimed, looking up when she realized she walked through the Saran Wrap.

A long laugh was heard from Levi as he came out from the hallway, blowing an air horn.

"AH-YOU BITCH!" She screamed, laughing at the end.

"That hurt." She whined, setting down the bags, and putting a hand over her forehead.

"I'm sorry." Levi apologized, still chuckling.

"Thank yo-"

*HONK*