Normani: I love you

(smut)

Your P.O.V:

Me and my girlfriend are dating for 2 mouth and I love her.

I love it when she laugh when i tell a joke, I love how she sing and look at me right in the eyes making sure I know she sings to me, I love the way she get angry when I leaves my clothes all over my apartment, I love it when she cuddle into me at night or when she hugging me and not let go, I love it when she smiling into my mouth then we kissing, I love the way her eyes shine when she talk about things she like, I love her.

But she don't know it, I still haven't told her.

I want to do something special, I want her to remember it forever, remember that I love her.

"babe?" I looked to my left and saw my beautiful girlfriend, she just came back from a rehearsal "what you thnking about?" I kissed her on the cheek as she set next to me on the hotel bed.

"you" I said and blushed, she connect our lips in loving kiss I kissed back immediately, her tongue moved on my bottom lips, i opend my mouth and she slipher tongue into my mouth, our tongues moved in sync.

"I'm so honry" she said, I opend my eyes and saw her were still close, we've never had sex, i felt the stress go up body and she pulls away from the kiss "we don't have to do it if you don't wanna to" she said fast, I could she in her eyes she was nervous, i crashed my lips into her neck with open mouth kisses, I sucked and bite "fuck!" she moan out, leaved my marks on her neck, I take off her shirt and quickly put my lips on the new exposed area, I undone her bra and take it off while she undone the buttons of my shirt and take it off along with my bra, i cup her breasts in my hands, massage them gently, I lay her on the bed and kissed on her hard nipple and opend my mouth, sucking on it and licking "holy shit".

"you like it babe?" Normani nodded, I worked on her other breast and start to kiss my way down, I pulls her shorts all the way down along with her underwear, she opend her legs for me and I face her really wet pussy.

"(y/n), please" I start to lick up and down, opening her folds "fuck" she cursed, I sucked her clit and licked "so good" she said, i put two fingers in front of her enter and with the other i press on her breast and put my fingers in her "shit" she put her hands in my hair and i start pomping in and out of her "yes babe, fater, h-harder" I do as she asked.

I keeped my fast pace "I'm go-onna cum-m" and that all what took for her to cum, her back lift from the bed, her breath were fast, I lay next to her and before I could do anything Normani get on top on me and kissed me roughly at the same time she took of my pants and underwaer "so wet" she said as she let her hand travel on my needy area, she turn me around so my back was against her front, she kissed my neck and pinched my nipples.

"mani please, I'm going to drown in myself" i plead, she took my leg and put in on hers, exposing my wet pussy, without a warning she put two fingers in me "fuck" I put one on my hands in her curly hair and she hugged me close to her "Normani please" she speed her pace, I moan and groan.

"Do you want me to add a finger?" she asked in her sexy voice, I nodded fast, she add another finger.

"fas-ster, harder, pl-ease d-daddy" she smiled against my neck and did as I asked "I'm cuming" my back arch "NORMANI!" i said as i cum on her fingers, I breathed heavily "that was-"

"amazing" Normani completed, I turn around and kissed her, then i cut the kiss and looked her deep in the eyeys.

"I love you Normani" a big smiled appeared on her lips.

"I love you too (y/n)" she said, I kissed her againg "we should go to sleep" I nodded and cuddle into her side.

she knows now.

---------------------------

I'm sorry if that's not my best one, hope you'll like it :)

~love you:)~