Text (30)

Haven't been posting sorry☹️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung rushed up to his house and dug into the drawers.
After taking 10 minutes of trying to find his passport, (it was put in a place where no one else but himself could find) he changed his clothes so that he wasn't wearing a uniform.

Black jeans, striped shirt and black shoes. Perfect.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook asked who was sitting in the car with his smartphone.

"Sorry, I changed and couldn't find my passport for a while." He laughed.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung from head to toe. Taehyung felt as if he made the wrong choices of what he's wearing but the other said,
"I like your casual clothes. You look cute with your uniform but seeing you with those feels different."
Hearing what Jungkook had said, Taehyung happily sighed in relief.

After Taehyung got into the car, the other ordered his driver to drive them to the airport where his private jet was waiting. It wasn't a long drive because it was a Monday, but for Taehyung, it felt desperately long. The two boys haven't spoken for 15 minutes now and the brown haired boy felt the need to speak up and start a conversation.

Okay, it's usually easier to talk in texting. What should I talk about?

When they first met and went to drink strawberry milkshake, it was easy for them to talk to each other because they didn't know anything about the other. But now that they practically shared every hobbies, likes and dislikes they had, Taehyung ran out of ideas to talk about.

"Cough* uh-" Tawhyung choked.

"Hmm?"

Oh wait!
"I forgot to bring my wallet Jungkook!"

"It's okay, it's all on me. Plus who would make your crush pay for you?" Jungkook laughed huskily hiding his bunny like teeth with his hand.

"A-haha. T-thanks though." Taehyung awkwardly smiled.

"No worries."

"Taehyung can I ask you something?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a curious look.
"Yeah sure."

"Can you- never mind. I'll ask you later." The other brushed it off.

"O-okay."