I still love

Terrence-  Shawn invited me over to have a couple beers and just talk.  It'll be nice talking to Shawn again. "Wassup T baby". Announced Shawn real loud as he opened the door. I chuckled at him."Wassup Maine",with a smile across my lips. "Aye man come in, I got some REAL special planned". He said emphasizing his words. "Oh yea....", DAMN was my only thought at the sight before me. It was Taraji,all dolled up. I was wondering what she was doing here. That's when it hit me these fools set us up. Man their good.  She atop talking once our eyes met each others.  Her once beautiful eyes started to form tears and ran to the bathroom.  Tasha ran after her and tried to get her to come out the bathroom. "TJ come on. You guys need to talk". Tasha said through the bathroom door. "No i don't wanna talk to him. EVER"! Taraji said do childishly. I went over to tasha and whispered "let me TRY to talk to her". She waved her hands telling to go ahead. I exhaled deeply . "Taraji open the open, I wanna talk". I simply said. "Go away Terrence". She said with so much venom in her voice, it caught me off guard.  Honestly I tired of herring her complain. "GODDAMNIT TARAJI. WOMEN I SAID I WANNA TALK TO YOU AND THAT'S DAMN WELL WHAT WE FINNA DO. NOW GET YO ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW". I exclaimed i had to put my foot down GODDAMNIT. Surely she slowly crept the door open and came out. Just gotta set them straight sometimes. I wasted no time and pushed her up against the wall,forcefully tongue kissing her. We kiss for about a good 2 minutes.  "Look woman i done let you do all yo talking. I Love You girl and you were not the reason i left. I had to leave which i shouldn't have but being away gave mr sone thinking time. I thought about how much you mean to me and I will Never ever leave your side Again. You hear me"? I proclaimed proudly. By the time I finished my statement she had tears in her eyes. She slapped the hell out of her. "Terrence Howard Don't Ever. I mean Ever leave me again ". She angrily said and then her lips formed into a smile. I smiled back at her and began to attack her lips again. Mmhh was the only only sound that was heard from our lips. Im glad i gots my woman back . "So you wanna take this party back to my place baby "? Taraji asked me with a sly smirk. "Yea baby come. Let's get out of here". I said smacking her butt. "Ooh yes daddy". She proclaimed so sexy. " I like the sound of that . Mmhhh.... Girl". I said biting my lip. Now the Real party begans...