TEN

❝best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one

JOHNNY SHOOK HIS head at Dally, turning towards me and Parker

JOHNNY SHOOK HIS head at Dally, turning towards me and Parker. "I'll go in there with Grumpy and let you two talk."

Johnny ran inside, leaving me and Parker standing in the streets. He turned to me, a grin on his face. Parker was reckless, but he was always happy. I could always count on him to make me laugh. 

"Nomi, you want to go to the Dingo with me tomorrow night?" He asked with a hopeful voice. 

I nodded my head. "Sure. Just don't expect to see me all dressed up." 

He started laughing. "I'll come by here at eight. See ya, Nomi." 

"Bye, Parker." I chuckled, walking up my front porch. 

I opened the door and knitted my eyebrows in confusion. Johnny was sitting on the couch watching television. "Where's Dally?"

Johnny shrugged. "I don't know. He told me he went to go use the bathroom."

I scoffed and ran to my room. I leaned against my doorway, a smirk on my face. "I didn't know you like to keep tabs on me, Dal."

He turned around quickly, away from my window, and rolled his eyes. "I was just watching out. He's not a good guy."

I rolled my eyes and took my shoes off, throwing them in my closet. "You're not a good guy either, but you're living in my house aren't you?"

Dally shot me a glare. "I wouldn't push it if I were you, Cinderella. I'm already pissed off from what you did at the movies." 

I cracked a small smile at him calling me Cinderella again, but I hid it, not wanting him to see that I was amused with him. "What? You're pissed off that I threw a coke in your face? Parker is not my boyfriend, okay? So, do me a favor and get the hell out of my room." I snapped. 

Dally pushed me up against the wall until the only thing I could feel was his hot breath lingering on my neck. "Good. He will never be your boyfriend either." 

I shoved him off of me. "What the hell do you have against Parker?"

Dally's face hardened and he shook his head, chuckling. "I'm not sure if you want to know. I don't want to ruin your image of 'perfect little Parker.'" 

I laughed in a sarcastic tone. "You just can't admit that you're jealous! There is nothing wrong with Parker, Dally! I'm going to the Dingo with him tomorrow and you're not going to stop me." 

Dally rolled his eyes. "I wasn't going to stop you, sweetheart."

He slammed my bedroom door, leaving me in there. I sighed, changing into my pajamas. Parker is known to have his enemies, but why would he do anything so bad, Dally has something against him?

//

"YOU KNOW, NOMI, we've known each other for over two years now." Parker spoke while munching on a french fry. 

I cocked my head to the side. "Oh, really?"

He nodded. "Yeah, you're probably about the only person who's dared to stay friends with me for that long." 

Dally's voice rang through my mind. He's not a good guy.

I shook it off and flashed him a smile. "Well, I'm honored. Although, I can see why people wouldn't want to be friends with you for long."

He pretended to be hurt, causing me to giggle. A grin crept up on his lips. "You have a pretty laugh, you know that? You don't laugh enough." 

I shrugged. "Not really a reason for me to laugh a lot."

He took a sip of his milkshake. "I doubt that. There's tons of things to laugh at. Like Bob's hair." 

I started laughing and I couldn't stop. He started laughing with me and my smile faded once the door to the Dingo and Jay's opened. "Nomi, what's wrong?" Parker asked. 

Dally sat next to me, shooting me a smirk. "I hope you don't mind if I steal Naomi for a second. It's important." 

Parker's jaw clenched once he saw Dally, but faked a smile. "Sure, if it's important."

Dally grabbed me by the hand, practically dragging me out of the Dingo and Jay's. I moved my hand away from him. "Dally, what the hell are you doing?!" I shouted. 

"Saving you from that bastard!" He shouted back, his voice equally as loud as mine was. 

My fists curled up into a ball. "For the last time, what do you have against him?" 

"Come with me and I'll tell you." He growled, stomping off to his car. 

I huffed and got into the car that he probably stole, slamming the door. I crossed my arms as we drove to Lord knows where. We finally stopped in front of this run down office building. 

"Why did you take me here?" I questioned, getting irritated. 

"So no one can hear you scream." He joked. 

I slapped him in the shoulder. "I'm serious, Dallas. Tell me, now."

He opened the car door and went inside, me following behind him. Besides the spiderwebs and the dust, the place looked like a normal office building. There were papers strewn everywhere, but in the middle of the building, sat a table and two chairs. 

Dally sat at one end and I sat at the other. Dally took a deep breath and motioned around me. "You see this? Parker used to live here. I did too."

I raised my eyebrow. "And?"

"I used to live here until he lured girls in here. He did... terrible things, Naomi. I don't want them to happen to you, alright?" His voice softened, making a sad expression wash over my face.

"If I find out you're lying to me about this, I'll never speak to you again." I warned, pointing my finger at him. 

Dally crossed his arms. "I'm not lying. Go see for yourself, Cinderella."

I hesitated, but stood up, walking around the place. I paused, my eyes wide. I felt all of the blood drain from my face and I felt like I was about to puke. There was blood all over the walls, along with jewelry, shoes, and other accessories from girls. 

 I spun around, my face landing in Dally's chest. "You okay, Naomi?" He questioned, but it wasn't in a caring way. 

"Please get me out of here." I whispered, running out of the building and getting into his car. 

We were driving in complete silence, the only sound you could make out was the humming of the engine. Before I knew it, we arrived at Buck's. Dally turned towards me, a smirk on his face. "You up to party tonight?"

I chuckled. "Why would I ever miss an opportunity?" 

//

sorry if this chapter sucked lmaoooo. I had to go 'Back to Hell' shopping today, so today wasn't exactly peachy.