The Knights (Kylo Ren x Reader)

"I'm so sorry, love," Kylo murmured as he stroked your hair.

"It's hardly your fault, Kylo," you smiled kindly, "Honestly, the pain is getting better now, I can hardly feel anything."

"You never have been a good liar, Y/N," he started, "And it is completely my fault that you're pregnant with a force sensitive baby, so don't you try and stop me from feeling bad," he said, obviously trying to cheer you up.

"I also feel terrible about having to leave you for a few days," he added as he entwined your hand with his.

"It is what it is, Kylo," you smiled kindly at him, "Besides, it's not like I can go anywhere."

You immediately regretted saying that as you saw Kylo's face sink. This was your second stay in the base's infirmary on account of your pregnancy, and both times had been because your Force sensitive baby was causing you intense pain. You honestly didn't mind it, nor did you blame Kylo. You loved him, and you knew you would love this baby too.

"Sir?" there was a knock at the door that snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Enter," Kylo said, not taking his eyes off you.

You looked to the side to see who had come in. Two Knights of Ren.

"Kylo?" You turned to face him.

"I've asked for their help, Y/N. I need people I can trust to watch you while I'm away."

"W-what? Why?"

He chuckled, "A First Order infirmary is the last place I want to leave you alone in. Especially when you're pregnant with our Force sensitive child."

"So... What, are they just going to babysit me until you get back?"

"Better them than than anyone else on this base, don't you think?"

You thought about it before nodding in agreement.

There are four of them. They agreed to take shifts, two at a time until I get back."

"But Kylo, is all this really necessary?"

He smiled sadly, "If anything were to happen to you while I'm away, Y/N, I... I don't know what I would do," he pulled your hand to his mouth and kissed it softly, "I need to make sure you're well looked after... Even if that does mean they're going to babysit you," he winked.

"No harm will come to you, My Lady. Or to the baby," one of the men said.

They were wearing a helmet similar to Kylo's– though Kylo had removed his when he first walked into the infirmary.

You smiled, "Thank you." You were about to tell the two men to sit down so they wouldn't get tired before you were interrupted.

"I would hope no harm comes to them," Kylo interjected sternly, "I value Y/N and our baby more than I do my own life, do you understand?"

The Knights nodded, "Of course, they're both under our complete protection."

With that, Kylo turned back to you and reached down to press his lips to yours softly.

"Be safe, Kylo. And come back quickly, okay?" You whispered to him.

"I'll be back before you know it. I love you both so much," he said as he reached down to kiss your stomach, "Don't give your mother too much trouble, okay little one?"

You grinned, running a hand over your torso as you felt the baby kicking, "We love you too Kylo."

-------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!

Check out fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for more.