Bubby (Kylo Ren x Reader)

"Have you seen our son?" You said as you finally found Kylo in the control room. It looked as if you had just saved a trainee from being scolded by him.
Kylo's Lightsaber immediately withdrew and he put it back onto his belt as soon as he saw you.

"No, love. I thought he was with you, why?"

You groaned, "I swear that boy gets sneakier by the day. I only went to get him his lunch and when I got back he was gone!"

"Get back to work, I'll return later," Kylo announced to the staff– who were doing a very bad job of pretending they weren't listening in to your conversation.

Kylo gently held the back of your waist as he guided you out of the control room and into the hallway.

"Can you see him?" You pointed to
Kylo's head.

"He's blocked me out," Kylo scoffed, "Our five year old son is stopping me from entering his mind," Kylo laughed, half proud of his son.

"Kylo!" You scolded him and that soon snapped Kylo out of it.

"Right, of course. I mean, he's probably doing it without knowing it anyway. Okay, the good news is, we know he's somewhere on the ship."

You sighed, "Well how big is the Finalizer? We can find him soon, can't we?
"Don't worry, sweetheart," Kylo gently stroked your arm, "Of course we wi– wait."

"What? Kylo, what is it?"

"I know where he is," Kylo said quickly, "Follow me."

It suddenly clicked, "He's with one of your men again, isn't he? A Knight?"

"I honestly don't know why we didn't think of that earlier. It's not like it hasn't happened before," Kylo said as he lead you to him.

Ever since Oliver had been born, he had been fascinated with the Knights of Ren. You had no idea why, neither did Kylo. You supposed it had something to do with the Knights watching over you whenever Kylo was away during your pregnancy. It had formed some kind of pre-natal bond, maybe?

You finally found your son in the lap of a Knight of Ren, giggling as he banged his chubby little hand against the Knight's helmet.

"Oliver!" You shouted as soon as you saw him.

He turned to you and frowned, "No!"
"What do you mean, 'no'?! I haven't even told you to do anything yet," you said as you approached him.

"I don't want to go!" He whined, crossing his arms in anger.

You looked at the Knight, who shrugged, "He's not any trouble, My Lady... Not much anyway."

You smiled at him before turning to your son, "Well, Ollie, I'm not happy about you running away from me like that. Come on, I'm taking you back to your room."

"I don't want to!" He said as he buried his head into the side of the Knight's chest.

"Ollie, listen to your mother," Kylo said as he removed his helmet to look at his son sternly.

The Knight followed suit and removed his helmet to reveal a kind expression as he looked down at your son.

"Come on, pal, listen to your parents."

"Why can't I stay here with you?"

"Your dad and I have some work to do, Ollie. I'll come and find you later, I promise," the Knight smiled.

Oliver's eyes lit up at the sound of that but his face quickly turned back into a scowl as he reluctantly went to you.
You laughed at how cute he looked when he was trying to be angry.

Kylo ruffled his hair, "We won't be long Ollie, I promise."

"Okay Daddy," Oliver said, "Bye Bubby!"

"Bubby?" You and Kylo asked at the same time.

"I'm uh, Bubby," the Knight explained, "Oliver here thinks that's my name.

You and Kylo stifled a laugh, Oh I'm so sorry about that" you managed to say.

"No need to apologise, I rather like the name," he said, knowing that Oliver was listening. You mouthed a quick thank you to the Knight before looking down to your son.

"Alright then, little man, we should let Daddy and... Bubby do their work," you said as you guided Oliver away from them.

Three days later.

"Kylo, do you have meeting with the Knights today?" You asked as you returned back from Oliver's empty room to yours.

Kylo, still in bed, looked up at you and sighed, "Oliver's gone, isn't he?"
You nodded.

"It's fine, sweetheart, we know he's in good hands."

"But won't they be waiting for you?
They must have come to see you."

Kylo shook his head, "I organised for two of them to be permanently stationed on the Finalizer at all times. We had better just let them get used to the extra company they'll be having," he laughed as he imagined Oliver with the Knights right now.

"Are you insane?! Kylo, I don't want the Knights of Ren to be our son's only friends– he's only five!"

"My men adore Oliver, Y/N. Besides, this isn't permanent," Kylo reassured you, "I just thought we could make the most out of having some time to ourselves for a little while... Why don't you come back to bed and I'll show you what I had in mind?" He winked.
-------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!

Check out fandomsloveimagines.tumblr.com for more.