020

"I WANNA SEE YOU BUT YOU'RE NOT MINE."

LEVI had no trouble tracking Arden down. Everyone was leaving to go outside towards the Black Lake, where the second task tournament would take place. So naturally Arden Gosse was hiding in the common room, away from the Weasley twins who were loitering outside for her to join them.

"Hey mate, can you tell Arden to hurry?" Fred questioned, watching Levi as he walked to enter the room. The boy shrugged and answered a particularly easy riddle.

Inside, the Ravenclaw common room was adorned with navy blue curtains with gold embroidery. They hung pulled to the side as to let the sun's warm rays peak into the room through the large floor-to-ceiling windows. In between the windows were bookshelves, almost as high as the windows, filled to the brim with books. Each year, students would leave a book they liked and took one home. It was a forever updating and never ending choice of literature to pick from. No one has ever read every single book in the Ravenclaw common room, and Levi was proud to say he almost did. There were blue couches that looked and felt velvety, along with small brown coffee tables that had scattered books and quills on them from other students. Circular tables with black chairs were lined in front of windows and around the room for students to talk or do homework. A large marble statue of Rowena Ravenclaw stood close to the entrance of the dormitories, and if Levi was honest, it kinda creeped him out.

Arden was laying on a couch, staring up at the domed ceiling. She was silent and ignored the hustling students. Levi walked up to her, looking down at her as she finally acknowledged something other than the ceiling.

"Your twins are outside waiting for you." He said nonchalantly, sitting down. Arden moved her feet before he could sit on them and sat up.

The sixth year sighed. She didn't want to attend the second task because she was fine in the comfy common room with the enormous collection of books to choose from. However, she knew that the two redheads wouldn't leave until she met them outside. She reluctantly got up and walked towards the dorms to get dressed.

"Hey, how do they even know where the common room is?" Levi asked, stopping her.

The girl shrugged. "It's Fred and George. They know where everything is."

"Fair enough. Do you know anything about Wood?"

Arden turned around and leaned against one of the many bookshelves. "He graduated last year, previous Gryffindor Quidditch captain, obsessed with the game, but smart nonetheless. Very handsome."

Levi rolled his eyes. "No the other one."

This made Arden raise an eyebrow. "She's acquainted with the twins. Smart, obsessed with muffins too. Why?"

"Just wanted to know. She's fit."

"And you can't love so don't even try breaking the poor girl's heart. I have to go before Gred and Forge try coming in here."

The older boy chuckled, "Do you mean Fred and George by any chance?"

Again, he received a shrug in response. When Arden finally joined the two Gryffindors, the boats that were taking students to the platform were leaving. It was bitterly cold outside, matching Arden's attitude which she tried to hide for the twin's sake. She couldn't help it though; her father and Lee's mother seemed to be hitting it off and it bothered her because Lee was so damn rude. She knew it was wrong because her father deserved happiness, yet she couldn't help but feel betrayed since her father knew how Lee treated her.

Arden pulled her trench coat tighter, pushing a strand of black hair behind her ear. It was no use however, the wind just continued to blow her frizzy locks around. George noticed Arden's nose getting redder and took his red and gold scarf off, wrapping it around the girl's neck. She stared up at him with a confused expression, as if she were saying what the hell. The redhead just shrugged and continued to walk alongside the two.

Carefully, Arden got in the boat with help from Fred. George followed and they waited patiently as the boat drifted to the platform. When they came to a halt, Arden was the first out, claiming that being in the boat made her nauseous.

The trio wasn't expecting Harvey to be there; Harvey had made the effort to stay clear of that group ever since George brutally broke his nose. However, he seemed healed completely and stood with another snobby Slytherin. "Aw look, matching coats and he even lent you his scarf! How cute, what an adorable couple." He sneered, chortling at his own pathetic attempt at teasing.

George opened his mouth to defend Arden once more, but was silenced when Arden grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Oh you're so full of yourself, Oaks." Arden spat, rolling her eyes. "You think you can get any girl you want but you continue chasing after me for what? Why're you so bitter that I dumped you? We dated for two months, Harvey! Get over yourself, you act like we were in love and had plans to get married. You knew I'd never love you, and you know that'll never change. Stop being pathetic and grow up. We're 16, let go of your damn grudge and move on.

"Nobody wants to be with someone who's constantly brooding and obsessing over their ex girlfriend. Girls don't dislike you because you resemble a prepubescent child, they dislike you because you're so goddamned clingy and possessive.

"Honestly, just fuck yourself and get over it. I'm with George now, and I'm very happy. You couldn't get me to love, but George has. I'm asking you politely now to leave me and George alone and let us be happy."

Harvey was red in the face and he glanced at his friend, who was stifling his laughter. He then looked to George, who was shocked, and Fred who awkwardly said he was going to find suitable spots before walking away. "I don't believe it. You said it yourself, you can't love. There's no way that some blood traitor like Weasley broke whatever curse you've got."

Arden rose an eyebrow challengingly. Without saying anything, she turned towards George and grabbed his coat, bringing his closer to her before stepping on the tip of her toes to plant a kiss on his lips. Her lips moulded with his, making his knees feel weak. It took him a few seconds to realise that this was actually happening and he raised his hands to hold her face, scrunching her hair in his greedy fingers in attempt to savour the moment.

The Ravenclaw pulled away breathlessly, turning sharply to glare at Harvey. George was dazed, standing beside her with a goofy grin on his face. "Don't throw insults around like that, Oaks. Your mother is a muggle and I'm sure she'd hate hearing what you've just said. Do me a favour and get the hell out of my life." She snarled, grabbing George's hand again and dragging him away.

On the way to finding Fred, Arden released George's hand much to his dismay. She wrung her fingers and looked up at George ashamedly. "I'm sorry about that," She muttered sheepishly. "I was just tired of him. I didn't intend on ever using you like that."

George shrugged. "It's okay, I liked it."

The shorter girl laughed and looked up at the freckled boy. "I liked it too. But, I still can't, you know, I can't—"

She was cut off by the crowds cheers and four splashes. "It's okay," George said again. "I know and I don't mind. Remember, I'm here every step of the way."