Chapter Nine

Author note:Don't play music yet.

Zane's P.O.V.

~Next morning~

"Say something I'm giving up on you.................I'll be the one if you want me too."

"I didn't know you could sing." Travis said waking up. I jumped a little "I thought you were asleep." I said. (Let's pretend he can sing okay!) "Well I'm not." He said. I turned away from him "I could see that." I said. "Come on sing more." He said grabbing his arms around me. "No I only do sing when nobody is listening or at least think no one is." I growled. "Oh come on!" He begged. "No." I said. "Come on Zane." He keep begging. "No the answer will always be no. No matter what you say or do or how cute you are Travis." I said. "Is that why your looking away." He said. "Maybe......" I dragged on the e. "So is." He said turning my head to face him. "Sing please." He said. "Fine." I said. I started to sing he just sat there and listened. (Play music.) Once I finished I just sat there.

~minutes later~

"You can really sing." He said "No I can't." I said standing up and walking into the kitchen. He followed behind me "Yes you can." He said. "No I can't" I said opening the fridge and grabbing a water. He closed the fridge "You can.You can." He said as he took my mask. "TRAVIS!" I shouted as I chased through the house. I tackled him but he still hid the mast behind him. "Give it." I growled. "Make me." He said. I kissed him and he kissed me back I pulled back a few seconds later. "Oh come on." He started winning like a puppy would for a bone or treats. "Give me my mask." I said. "No then you'll put it on and I can't see your beautiful face." He said. "I won't put it on if you just give it back." I said. "Promise." He said. His starting to piss me off "Promise just give it." I growled. He gave me my mask and I got up and sat on the couch. He got up and sat next to me and took my mask and put it on the coffee table. "Just to be sure." (Y'all can guess who said that okay. It's not hard.)

After a few minutes later the doorbell rings. I grabbed my mask and opened the door. "What Gene!" I growled. He punched me in the face. "What the hell." I yelled. Making Travis walk over to me. I saw him starting to get mad at him. "You told your brother now your going to pay Zane. And you also landed my brother in jail." Gene said. "YOUR BROTHER IS IN JAIL BECAUSE HE TRIED TO KILL ME. HE THREATHED PEOPLES LIFE. AND IF YOU HURT ZANE AGAIN I WILL HURT YOU!" Travis growled. "Really and what can you do. If Dante could hurt you then I can faster." Gene said. Travis at full force grabbed Gene by the shirt and threw him into the wall outside the house. "Shut up and leave Gene. You and brother have done enough. Travis growled. Gene walked away with a broken nose and bloody lip. Far enough he did leave me with a blood nose. Travis shut the door and I sat on the couch. He handed me a tissue "Here." He said. I took it. "Thanks." I said. "For what?" He asked. "Doing that!" I said.

Author note: It's short because I'm sick okay! Bye minions. <3