New power

Chapter 12

It has been five days since I have last seen Brax and talked to the demons. I have wracked my brain trying to come up with a reason to why I see the demons clearer now. But I have come up with nothing, no ideas even. I hate to admit it and know I'm leaving myself vunerable but I'm missing Brax like crazy. The bond I feel for him is pulling at my heart. My whole body is craving for him in a way I have never felt. I hoped Brax would just arrive like usual but he is sticking to what he said. A big part of me is scared that he is staying away because he has had time to think and decide he is another person who is disguisted by my wings. I want him more than I have ever wanted anything in my life and for the first time in years I want to let someone in. Before I could cave in and call out to him, someone knocked on my door.

                                    I'm not expecting anyone. I walked over to my door and opened it. I found my two boys standing at the door with smiles. Liam was literally beaming.

"You found your mate didn't you?" I asked excited.

"I did last night" he said.

"Oh my god, who is it, is it Rebecca?" I asked.

"Yeah she is our new Luna" he said.

They suit each other, Liam also has blond hair that he styles messy with the sides shaved. He has green eyes, he has rugged features that give him the bad boy look. He is six ft two, packed with muscles with a large tattoo on his back leading down his arms, to anyone else he is intimidating as fuck, but not to me. Jake is the opposite, he has black hair, dark blue eyes, he has a small scar going through his right eye brow, he has strong features with stubble on his face. He is about six ft, but again packed with muscle, he has a tribal tattoo going down his arms and across his chest. He is more intimidating looking that Liam, except his aura isn't as powerful as Liam.

I stepped back and let them come in. I'm glad she turned out to be his mate.

"I'm so happy its her Liam, was she happy when she found you were her mate?" I asked.

"Oh they were, he has already marked her, he literally grabbed her and ran to his room when he found it was her" Jake said, while Liam sat there looking proud.

"I can't help that she finds me so attractive that we couldn't keep our hands off each other" he said joking.

"Now all we have to do is wait for your girls birthday next week Jake and hopefully it will work out like Liam has" I said.

"So do I, the anticipation is killing me, I think I will be doing the same as him if she is my mate" Jake said as liam laughed.

We spent the next hour talking, I told them what happened with the demons, even with three of us putting our heads together we couldn't figure it out.

There was another knock on the door, I looked at the boy as they stood up, know one else should be calling, I definitely dont know who it is. I walked to the door with Liam and Jake standing against the wall out of sight. I opened the door and nearly got sick. I could feel my fury build to a dangerous level as I looked at what stood in front of me. The guardians have sunk to a new low. Standing in front of me is Marcus and my so called parents. They still can't look me in the eyes, their still ashamed of me which is bringing me to boiling point. I have never been this furious in all my life.

"Leave now or I swear to god I won't be held responsible for my actions, how dare you Marcus, brining those people here, who the fuck do you think you are" I said calmy but my eyes and aura showed I was anything but that.

When they heard me mention Marcus name, in a split second, I saw Liam grabbed Marcus and slam his body hard into the wall by his throat as Jake stood in front of me in protective mode.