-9-

"I uh, I didn't say anything" I quickly stutter out as my face grows hot and he stands up as he grabs the plate and places it in the sink. "I'll uh, I'll be right back" I awkwardly smile as I shuffle out of the room as quickly as I could.

I ran into the bathroom and slid down against the door. "Oh my god why did that of all things slip out"

While I'm sitting on the ground trying not to freak out, I look down and see something down on the floor of the shower.

"What is that." I whisper to myself. As I was about to get closer to the small pile of... Whatever that is on the floor, I hear a creak outside of the door and my head turns quickly towards the sound, my face getting hit with the shower curtain, which resulted in me getting tangled in it and falling over. As my head hit the back of the shower, the bathroom door opened and Dallon came running into the rescue.

"Hey, are you alright dude?" The panic clear in his voice. "Yeah yeah I'm fine just uh... Guess I'm still a bit tired.. Heh" I awkwardly laughed as I took Dallons outstretched hand and stood up, face scrunching up as I felt something disgustingly wet on my back. "Oh god, what is that" I freeze as I feel my shirt stick to me. "What is wh- OH JESUS WHAT IS THAT" Dallon starts laughing as I frown and waddled over to the mirror where I could clearly see a large patch of white goo on my back.

"I wouldn't of taken you as a jerk shirt kinda guy" I laugh.
"Oh bite it Brendon" Dallon rolls his eyes as he watches me start taking my shirt off, face going red.

"I'm gonna go get you a shirt."