sixty six

SEBALIA WEDDING SOON GET THE GOSS HERE AT E!

There's no way to deny how invested we have been in Sebastian Stan and Talia Summers' relationship this past two years they've been romantically involved.

But through their ups and downs, Hollywood power couple Sebalia have never failed to surprise us with the twists and turns in their relationship.

With their wedding just thirteen days away, the couple are at the height of their wedding nerves and frantically preparing to say their "I do"s.

Talia, pictured below as papped yesterday whilst dress shopping with her assumed bridesmaids, has apparently been full-steam-ahead with preparations.

Talia, pictured below as papped yesterday whilst dress shopping with her assumed  bridesmaids, has apparently been full-steam-ahead with preparations

Our source tells us, "Talia has invested a lot of time in making this hers and Sebastian's dream wedding. He has too, of course, but Talia really has put out all of the stops for this."

"...They're happy together. Incredibly happy, and it's really amazing to see the dynamic within their relationship and how that'll grow in marriage."

How adorable!

Sebastian has also been on the hunt down for wedding attire, we're told. With co-star and close friend Chris Evans confirmed as Stan's best man, we know how desperate the pair have been to find the perfect tux for his big day.

The wedding is rumoured to be taking place in a castle owned by the uncle of Talia herself, with the reception yet to be mentioned. All we can say is - we can't wait to see those pictures!

What do you think? Are you excited for the celebrity wedding of the year?
Let us know what you think, and check back here at E! News for updates.

by Megan Blake
for E!News

---
the rat has been replaced by a new writer who is less of a bitch yay
idk still a filler but !!! it's soon